That shouldn't happen!
Reply 81
NickiM
That shouldn't happen!

Pity we're not allowed ear plugs in the exam :biggrin:
Reply 82
Vivianna
That's scary, :eek:

I hope they did get disqualified, that will serve them right! The invigilators are probably too nice? :confused:
Reply 83
Haha at the ear plugs. They should have been disqualified. I hope people who cheat are caught and disqualified....
Reply 84
NickiM
Haha at the ear plugs. They should have been disqualified. I hope people who cheat are caught and disqualified....

Indeed. They should be disqualified from all their subjects. :p:
Reply 85
Yep, also I hope that some people realise as their 1st exam starts that GCSEs aren't one big joke.
Reply 86
NickiM
Yep, also I hope that some people realise as their 1st exam starts that GCSEs aren't one big joke.

I worry about some of the people in my year, they just don't seem to care. :confused:
hehe i should've been disqualified from my exams, strictly speaking... :p:

my mum slipped some sheets into my bag the morning before my English Lit exam and one of them must've gone into my anthology... Normally i'd check any books i was taking into an exam beforehand, but before Eng Lit we were like headless chickens as we discovered right at the last minute that we had to erase all the notes from our Mockingbird copies... So i went in with an *English* sheet in my anthology , but luckily in the end the schoold didn't have to report me as they knew I'd never cheat, no history of cheating or bad behaviour, and the sheet was irrelevant to what i'd written >phew<

also, my phone went off playing emerald city in the german listening exam and i had to get it out to turn it off.

You can tell the state i was in during that time!!
Reply 88
You brought your phone into an exam? Why oh why do people insist on that.
Sami C
You brought your phone into an exam? Why oh why do people insist on that.

i wouldnt bring it in! i wouldnt even bring it in turned off id be scared it would go off! lol :rolleyes:
Reply 90
Oh dear, it sounds like you were close to being caught Bethany, even if you didn't mean to do any harm. Some people in our year don't care either, I hope it dawns on them soon.
Reply 91
people have started caring in my year... cept well the teachers most of them arent so great... so a lot of ppl get tutored now.
Reply 92
I care but I don't seem to be getting help from anybody, I feel like I am doing everything by myself.
Reply 93
oh,god.i m not starting revision again. :eek: well i ll start it only when study leave starts and thats in about 6-7weeks.
Reply 94
We might not be getting study leave :-x
Reply 95
awww,poor u,well we started revision at school in some subjects today,like history,maths, english. I also go to this saturday maths revision session, but rly i cant be bothered doing revision on my own.Especially when the weather becomes really nice i probably wont do any.lol
Reply 96
Well, some of my friends have had letters about revision sessions for some subjects, but I haven't. Hopefully they'll be some at school soon. Every week we have essay tests in some subjects, but in some we haven't finished the syllabus.
Reply 97
NickiM
We might not be getting study leave :-x

The government is going to scrap to idea of study leave. Therefore, it's the last time this year for it.
Reply 98
trev
The government is going to scrap to idea of study leave. Therefore, it's the last time this year for it.

I can't wait for my two weeks study leave, did anyone else get mock study leave?
Reply 99
i got, but it is in 7 weeks.

Latest