The Student Room Group

Exams Clash Please Read !!!

:confused: Hi need some advice i have 2 politics exams, 2 philosophy exams and one Biology exam in one day (A-level GCE) the total time is 6hours 45 mins what should i do. Has any one else been in this situation or one similar. Can i do all these exams on one day ? what happens in these cases.

Any help or advice/experinces welcome. :confused:
Reply 1
According to the Geneva Convention you need a brek for every 6 hours of work you do! Make sure you take advantage of this and dont let your school make you do all exams one after anohter like my school attempted to do!

Ive got both chem and econ on the same day - lol we're screwed! :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Whoa. That is is some heavy stuff.

You should try talking to your school about it.
Lol I've had 6 hours before, with a small break in between.
By the end, I couldn't even feel my hand... ¬_¬
But unless there's an actual clash, there's sod all you can do I'm afraid.
If there's a clash, go talk to your exams officer. :smile:
i have english, maths C1 and NM all on one day 5 hrs worth... my school told me that the ones which clash will just be one after the other, with a 15 min break
but talk to someone in the exams office or wherever in your school, they'll know
Reply 5
Ah poor you I don't think I would be ablew to cope with that many, I am moaning I have two on the same day!

If the exams equate to over 6 hours you will have to take one of them the next day.

In my school during GCSE some students have had to stay overnight at a teachers house, however, last year when this happened to one of my friends they had to sign a contract, to say they would not get into contact with anyone who had sat the paper, use the internet, etc.

Good luck with all of them! :smile:
Hahahahaha you're going to stay over at a teacher's house

I really shouldn't laugh but this might show the severity of your situation -

you will do exams that will not push you over 6 hours
you will be whisked away to a teachers house without being able to see your friends
there will be no outside communication
you will not be allowed to revise
you will not be able to do anything except sit and stare until the next day

Latest