The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Six
Reply 2
6 is enough for me, anything more and I feel more tired than I did when I went to bed, not to mention that I feel I have wasted some of my day.
it varies. school nights - i can get as little as 4-5hours. but usually its 6-7 hours. non-skl nights, i get about 10hours sleep
Reply 4
Sleep is one of the most misunderstood parts of a human being. Many tests also suggest that anything more than 7 hours is bad for you, with above 7 being much worse than below 6 (though 6-7 being the optimum). My sleep pattern depends really, sometimes I get 3 hours [usually atleast once per week], usually about 6 hours [maybe 5 days a week] and 8++ 1/2 days a week.
6-8 I'd say.
5 or 6 hours, depends..
Reply 7
6ish.
Reply 8
Varies, I have horrible sleep patterns...mostly taken in blocks, eg sleep from 8-11pm, then awake all day until 3pm sleep 10pm, ugh.

then sometimes sleep 4-7am, then no naps in day.

very occasionally sleep 8 hours or longer in one block.
Varies, though during term-time I probs average about 5 hours sleep :s-smilie:
Reply 10
5- 6, normal for me, apparently I'll live longer for it. But I went through a sleeping period recently where I just couldn't gain the ability to sleep longer than 2hrs. It was frustrating because it lasted nearly two months and so my body couldn't cope with that, but now it's back to normal =D
Not enough. Ever. Although uni=naptime which rocks :P
Reply 12
3-6.. rarely more than 6. it's my choice though - i'm a night person.
Reply 13
8-12
6ish, I should go to bed earlier
5-6. Generally go to bed about 1 or 2, and get up at about 6:45ish.

I'm pretty good at managing without sleep. I need more, so onve every week or two, I will get really tired and go to bed early, also on weekends. For example last Wednesday I was in my sisters room chatting to her and I fell asleep on her bedroom floor for like an hour. Everytime she woke me up I said 'yeah' and fell asleep again. Tonight I'm gonna go to bed within the next 30 mins.
Yeah, usually between 4 and 7 on school nights, averaging at about 5 and a half. On weekends I sleep for as long as possible, although I hate getting up after 1PM.
at least 7 hours a day.

i only have to wake up at 7.30 for college twice a week.

im supposed to wake up 3 times a week but i always feel as though i need the extra sleep and skip one of my first periods.

sleep is important for the brain.

like i get 12hours sleep friday night. maybe 10 on sat night.
Im normally asleep by midnight / 1am and I wake up at 8am so around 7 or 8 hours.
Reply 19
Between 6 - 7. Damn there's not that option on the poll. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending