The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
So what are you going to do?

I had a similar problem recently but I don't think it really compares since I can just wander out to a clinic and get sorted.

Do your parents work? Won't there be a chance for you to sneak out early tomorrow morning? Have you tried asking someone to get it for you? God if I lived close to you I'd come sort it out myself, it's stressing me out now!
puppy
So what are you going to do?

I had a similar problem recently but I don't think it really compares since I can just wander out to a clinic and get sorted.

Do your parents work? Won't there be a chance for you to sneak out early tomorrow morning? Have you tried asking someone to get it for you? God if I lived close to you I'd come sort it out myself, it's stressing me out now!

Yeh because if you are back at school tomorrow you could just go then but I don't know if you are and I also don't know how long you have left to take something.. :confused:
Reply 82
My dad works, mum doesn't. I'm going to phone a mate tomorrow and ask them to buy me it. I couldn't get a hold of them today. Do you think my mate could get it free at the clinic for me or would they have to just buy it over the counter? I don't really have the money to buy it.
Reply 83
sparklyteacosie
Yeh because if you are back at school tomorrow you could just go then but I don't know if you are and I also don't know how long you have left to take something.. :confused:

No, i'm off for 2 weeks as of last friday.
Reply 84
need_money
No, i'm off for 2 weeks as of last friday.

Hate to say it but it's looking more and more like you'll be throwing yourself down the stairs in a months time.

I can't remember what you said before but did the guy come or not? I'm by no means suggesting you can't get pregnant unless the guy comes but it's probably unlikely you're pregnant.

I have to ask, when is this going to teach you a lesson? It didn't last time, I find it slightly worrying that you may never get out of these habits until it's too late. One day it'll some to a head, it's really only a matter of statistics.
Reply 85
Your friend could only get it if she pretends to be you which I wouldn't recommend. But if theres no other option then its better than being pregnant I suppose, I would think she would have to answer more questions at a clinic than at a pharmacy and they might want her to take it there and then but I'm not 100% sure.

You need to get to a clinic, can't you say you have to go to the library or something and sneak off, or fake really really really bad period pains and go to the doctor, even if your mum comes into the waiting room with you, you could explain to the doctors and get it sorted. i cant believe your parents would prevent you going to the doctors even if you are grounded.

You've already left it so the morning after pill is now a ton less effective, you can't put off things like this, even if it means getting in massive trouble with your parents.
Reply 86
SO need money have you got this sorted?
Bacially if it's been more than 72 hours you're ****ed and youd be better off with a pregnancy test. Don't send a friend to the clinic, cuz they will have to register their name and go through loads of questions and consultations. And you don't have to take it there, they give you a prescription. Good luck, but god damn it girl, you don't deserve it.
Reply 88
I sent a text to my friend. If she gets it ok, if she doesn't i'm done for and will just need to spend the next month worrying.
You had sex LESS than three days ago?
Reply 90
Friday night I believe.
Right, and she's prepared to wait a month to find out? Whatever happened to pregnancy tests? Friday night gives her what? 4 hours? And even then it will be at it's minumum efficacy. If I was you need_money, I would never drink again knowing the damage I could do to myself.
Reply 92
I want to know what's going on with the bloke you slept with. I know he can't get it FOR you, but I'd love to see him try and explain why he needs it:

I slept with an underage girl
I didn't use a condom because I have no self control
I left her
She's grounded

You are CONTINUALLY abusing yourself need_money.

you are sleeping with men who you mean nothing to
you're getting drunk regularly which can't be good for your body
you're putting yourself at risk of pregnancy, STDs and STIs
you're putting yourself at emotional risk (being used by men, fretting about being pregnant)
you're adding to a rift between you and your parents by making yourself entirely untrustworthy and shutting them out

Can't you see what you're doing to YOURSELF? And you KEEP doing this. Why subject yourself to all this by making bad decisions and not valuing yourself more?
Reply 93
I have to stop drinking anyways. If i get caught again (once i eventually get let out that is) then i'm just grounded til i am old enough, end of story. My dad, according to my mum, is sooooooo mad at me right now just cos basically i was warned before and i did it anyways so to him its like i'm sticking the finger up and saying "tough, i'm doing what the hell i like so **** you." (those were my mums words) so yeah, i'm not gonna go and ruin EVERY chance i've got and drink and act like a total arse AGAIN. I'm going to start acting like a responsible person and prove myself. I'm determined to.
Reply 94
WHy are you doing it though you need to be doing it for you not just to stop being grounded. You aren't mature until you respect yourself and your body.
need_money
I sent a text to my friend. If she gets it ok, if she doesn't i'm done for and will just need to spend the next month worrying.

If I were you I would consider thinking about telling an adult. I am not going to say tell your mum because if it was me she would be the last person I would go to. But please think about talking about this with an adult who you know as the next month might be hell with all the worrying.
Reply 96
too late now its almost 72 hrs and the shops shut in 15 mins.
I think its terrible that you are too immature to confess to your mum. You say you are worried about this but you were worried last time and it didn't stop you doing it again. I giive up i really do.
viviki
too late now its almost 72 hrs and the shops shut in 15 mins.
I think its terrible that you are too immature to confess to your mum. You say you are worried about this but you were worried last time and it didn't stop you doing it again. I giive up i really do.

Yep.

By telling someone then the risk of being pregnant could have been greatly reduced!! In my opinion much better than having to confess that you are actually pregnant or trying to hide being pregnant (I know someone who tried to hide it rather unsucessfully in the end) or go through the trauma of an abortion. I mean if you do find out you are pregnant your parents will have to know anyway...unless you go behind thier back but that gets complicated. Why not just go along the we did use a condom but it split line or something if you don't want to get into lots of trouble. Atleast that way it looks kinda responsible...And I understand telling someone may be very difficult I know not everyone has an open relationship with thier parents (I don't!!!!!) but it might have been for the best!!
Anyway need_money-good luck!!!!!!!
Reply 98
blissy
I want to know what's going on with the bloke you slept with. I know he can't get it FOR you, but I'd love to see him try and explain why he needs it:

I slept with an underage girl
I didn't use a condom because I have no self control
I left her
She's grounded

You are CONTINUALLY abusing yourself need_money.

you are sleeping with men who you mean nothing to
you're getting drunk regularly which can't be good for your body
you're putting yourself at risk of pregnancy, STDs and STIs
you're putting yourself at emotional risk (being used by men, fretting about being pregnant)
you're adding to a rift between you and your parents by making yourself entirely untrustworthy and shutting them out

Can't you see what you're doing to YOURSELF? And you KEEP doing this. Why subject yourself to all this by making bad decisions and not valuing yourself more?

Couldn't agree more. Well said Blissy
So need_money....................

Latest

Trending

Trending