The Student Room Group
RiOt GiRl
ok. everytime i eat something i feel really sick. at first i thought it was just cos i was ill or something. but this has happened for 3 months now- and i was just wondering if anyone else has been through this? how they got over it? or why this is happenning?

please?

It happened to me for a while when I was younger, but after going to a doctor I realised it was all psychological (not in the bulimic/anorexic sense though). My advice is to go and see a doctor, then if there is no clear outcome, maybe look at your eating habits. It could be that you've developed a food allergy.
Reply 2
sounds quite serious...like other people have said, go to a doctor!
Reply 3
Could you be pregnant?
Reply 4
viviki
Could you be pregnant?

no, i dont think so :rolleyes: hehe.
Reply 5
k. first- i really hate my doctor. and they're gonna try to take away all my blood...
2nd- i think it's more psychological, than phiscal...
3rd-no way am i pregnant...
Reply 6
I think it's depression and stress,I was felling the same a while ago,now I'm better,I don't feel like throwing up after eating but now I sorta do though I had lunch 2 hours ago
RiOt GiRl
ok. everytime i eat something i feel really sick. at first i thought it was just cos i was ill or something. but this has happened for 3 months now- and i was just wondering if anyone else has been through this? how they got over it? or why this is happenning?

please?

a lot of times i feel that way too...even though i'm not stuffed / sick...in fact sometimes i feel like that even when i haven't eaten anything beforehand. it's most likely due to depression. also, are you someone who really cares about your figure and wanna lose weight? that can affect you as well.

Latest

Trending

Trending