The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
actually I changed my mind. I think double apple is the best. :yep: It can make you a bit light headed though.
As everybody has said no it is not illegal. It is just like smoking. All that jazz about catching diseases through the mouthpeice is clearly overcautious boolocccks.
Reply 42
Haft_Hasht_Shish

Khat ftw :eek:

NO! the crash you get after taking that is abysmal.
Reply 43
viirkokka
it's legal and it doesn't involve drugs, it's just flavoured tobacco

xxAFFxx
I'm an expert on sheesha and ill have you know that it is NOT a drug. Its just flavoured tabbacco that leaves you lighthearted after a smoke. Perfectly legal.

Fail.

When has tobacco not been a drug?
Did I miss a meeting?
you can use weed or flavoured tobacco which is legal

its really nice with the flavoured tobacco, and very relaxing
Reply 45
majikthise
Fail.

Did I miss a meeting?

Oh Sorry i should've expressed myself a little clearly. What i meant was it's not a drug in the way that the OP means it - its not like cannabis or anything, like a bad drug that has really really lasting bad effects (like panic attcks, mental illness etc) thats what i meant.
The only thing sheesha tabacco can do is leave you slightly lighheaded.
Is that alright for you.

EDIT: Oh and by the way it can only be classed as a drug it its mixed with nicotine as nicotine is a drug. But there are tabbacos out there that are nicotine-free - so i suppose i was right tabbacco is not a drug, its more like a herbal remedy one could say but thats only if its nicotine free.
Mos Def
Yeah they're worse than ciggies though, and be careful who your doing it with,

How is it worst then 'ciggies?' the flavored tobacco has less nicotine in it meaning its less addictive. When the smoke passes through the water a lot of the tar and damaging properties of tobacco smoke are removed. Its still not going to be great for your health but its much better then smoking cigarettes.

hey can easily have cannabis in it...ooh and sharing mouthpeices = nice chance of picking up some disease.

im sure if you are smoking shisha your going to know if its flavored tobacco or drugs???

the sharing mouthpieces, i dno which places you go to but all the places i know give you small disposable plastic caps you put in so its hygienic.
Reply 47
It's meant to be worse than smoking?

A lot of people do it anyway?

I don't really care, I'm not going to do it ever again...:smile:
xxAFFxx
Oh Sorry i should've expressed myself a little clearly. What i meant was it's not a drug in the way that the OP means it - its not like cannabis or anything, like a bad drug that has really really lasting bad effects (like panic attcks, mental illness etc) thats what i meant.
The only thing sheesha tabacco can do is leave you slightly lighheaded.
Is that alright for you.

someone been listening to frank way to much
shock horror its really not as evil as they much out to be, and if we want to get into the health issues tobacco is a lot more harmful
sharing mouthpeices, how it that different to kissing someone so you know
majikthise
Fail.

Did I miss a meeting?

it's implied that "drugs" in this sense refers to cannabis.

Common sense fail.
Reply 51
robinson999
someone been listening to frank way to much
shock horror its really not as evil as they much out to be, and if we want to get into the health issues tobacco is a lot more harmful

Who the hells Frank?
What the hell are you on? tabacco is way less harmful than drugs such as Cannabis, coke and herion - which give you serious health issues as ive just stated panic attcks and the works. I mean i should know all my friends are crackheads.
Reply 52
xxAFFxx
Who the hells Frank?
What the hell are you on? tabacco is way less harmful than drugs such as Cannabis, coke and herion - which give you serious health issues as ive just stated panic attcks and the works. I mean i should know all my friends are crackheads.

Drug Frank
Reply 53
Of course it isn't a drug! Unless you put some kind of weed in there with the tobacco. It only gets u dizzy if u keep going at it for a while without breathing much in between drags..But it doesn't get u high or stoned or any of that stuff so even if tobacco's technically a drug like someone said before which i doubt, it doesn't influence u like drugs would..
xxAFFxx
Who the hells Frank?

frank the government think that talk about drugs, you said what they said

no its more harmful then cannabis
this was taken from a study top 10 most dangerous drugs
based on Physical harm to the user, Addictive potential of the drug, The drug's overall impact on society
1. Heroin - popular street names include smack, skag, and junk.
2. Cocaine - often referred to as snow, flake, coke, and blow.
3. Barbiturates - popular slang names include yellow jackets, reds, blues, Amy's, and rainbows.
4. Street Methadone
5. Alcohol
6. Ketamine - a powerful hallucinogen, often referred to as Special K.
7. Benzodiazepines - a family of sedative drugs.
8. Amphetamines - known as greenies among baseball players.
9. Tobacco
10. Buprenorphine - also called bupe or subbies.

panic attacks you can get from any drug, heck alcohol is like the 2nd most hardest drug to get off only heroin has more painful withdrawal
Haha I use to smoke Shisha with friends back in school, Apple and mint were nice.
Reply 56
viirkokka
it's implied that "drugs" in this sense refers to cannabis.

Common sense fail.

Of course it isn't. I understood what you meant, but you were still being needlessly ambiguous.
If you mean "illegal drugs" or cannabis, then say it.
Reply 57
majikthise
Of course it isn't. I understood what you meant, but you were still being needlessly ambiguous.

so what if it was 'needlessly ambigious' just use your damn common sense and stop questioning evreything.
Reply 58
I really want to try shisha so bad :frown: no bars near where I live.
majikthise

It doesn't matter if you consider it needlessly ambiguous. If everything was made to be entirely unambiguous it would firstly leave nothing to the imagination and secondly violate Grices' Maxim of quantity.

Latest

Trending

Trending