The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
HopingDragron
I thought you'd be able to see what I was asking.

It was: Which one of those three should I do?

Go to the party. If it's lame, go home and read the book. Forget the friend (if he was really unjustifiably mad then he isnt worth the trouble).
Cynical Optimist
If you are referring to yourself, I must ask...

What party starts at 4.30pm on a Wednesday?!

one hell of a party!!!
has to be a beach party though...:rolleyes:
Reply 22
Its not the right forum to be making comments like this on but it needs to be said. Stop reading so much, and get some ******* social skills. You wonder why you have trouble talking to girls when you are debating whether to buy some enjoyable reading material or go to a party, on the internet.

Sort you life out / best wishes :rolleyes:
Reply 23
PARTY. You need friends, everyone does, even if your antisocial, its good to have someone always there. Even if you don't stay for lond, it's worth showing your face :smile:
You don't sound like the party kind of guy, but that can change TONIGHT!
Reply 25
x_dwin_ffeimys_x
one hell of a party!!!
has to be a beach party though...:rolleyes:

I want a beach party now.
ashy
I want a beach party now.

meee two :frown:
nothing beats bbq, lots of biers, bottles of wine, a great croud and skinny dipping!! :biggrin:
did go to the beach during my free period in college today, we are so lucky to be 5 min away from the sand....:rolleyes:
squeak
Semi INTERESTING? you having a laugh? I've had more interesting bowel movements :yep:

:awesome:

Bowl movements can be a blast.

haw haw haw

Also you can play 'Ghost Poo' in which you take bets to see if the poo disappears into the unknown tube to poo Narnia OR just sits there staring at you. Good times.

Latest

Trending

Trending