The Student Room Group
I am sure you will be fine. I should be worrying. I have mine today and I dont know anything!
Reply 2
is that the investigating halide ions one?
Reply 3
which one did you do? we did the titration, i found it ok, then again it was a re-take, because my isa mark last year was terrible!!
Reply 4
kit-kat92
is that the investigating halide ions one?

Have you done the paper for that one? I have to do it this week :s-smilie:
Mushaboom
Have you done the paper for that one? I have to do it this week :s-smilie:

i did it last week, my result was terrible 23/38 do u know what that is in UMS terms?
Reply 6
Cravez
i did it last week, my result was terrible 23/38 do u know what that is in UMS terms?

No idea - I think last year for AS 60% was a C/D for ISAs?
Any pointers of what to revise?
Very, very hard ISA. I got 46/50 in other one luckily.
Reply 8
God Help Me
I am sure you will be fine. I should be worrying. I have mine today and I dont know anything!

Oh hello! Thank you for bumping this old lifeless thread that I created a year ago back to life. If it interests you, while my ISA was moderated down to a B 46/60, my overall AS grade remained an A at a health 93% overall.

Regards.
AND, just to let everyone know: 33/38 (provided you got 12/12 for the PSAs) translated to 50 UMS, so I'm guessing 32/38 was an A :smile:

Hippysnake
*attention grab*

Any luck with the laptop?
Reply 10
916-CALL-TURK
AND, just to let everyone know: 33/38 (provided you got 12/12 for the PSAs) translated to 50 UMS, so I'm guessing 32/38 was an A :smile:

Any luck with the laptop?

nein. I've had to turn down hundreds of requests.
So guys, if we're going near 35/36 out of 38 in the test + table (with results, concordancy etc.) and about hopefully 12/12 for the PSAs - so 48/50 - what UMS/Grade are we looking at?

Because apparently our Chem teacher told us that for last year there was only a 7 mark margin between a C grade and an A grade and with that the marks above are looking at a low A...
Reply 12
So anyone got any tips about this particular halides ISA

I'm doing it tomorrow :P
Reply 13
alex the D
So anyone got any tips about this particular halides ISA

I'm doing it tomorrow :P

I'm doing it tommorow too :s-smilie:
Let me know if you find out anything!
Thread closed to prevent any specific details of the exam being revealed, which is against the site rules.

Latest

Trending

Trending