The Student Room Group

What Do You Wear To College?

I used to wear skinny jeans with trainers and an adidas jacket but after people started to say that I look like a 'boy' (including my tutor), I changed my image.

I now wear skirts, leggings, leather boots and a leather jacket although my friend said I now look like a prostitute and mentioned the pretty woman film. Hmm no, I wear bloody leggings with my skirt. My boots doesn't look as sluttish either. I started to wear necklaces/bracelets too.

Anyway, what do you wear to College?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
T-shirt, Jeans, trainers/white boots, a jumper or jacket depending on the weather.
Reply 2
Tshirts and jeans all the time lol, most of my group do. Summer time, I start wearing skirts and sometimes little shorts with tights :smile:
Reply 4
Kimmeh
I used to wear skinny jeans with trainers and an adidas jacket but after people started to say that I look like a 'boy'?

Weird. Boys who were skinny jeans look like girls.

I just wear trainers, tracky bottoms and a GAA top or something, nice and comfy since I'll be sitting on my hole for an hour. If it's too cold for just a t-shirt then I'll wear jeans and a hoody (don't like wearing a hoody with tracky pants, makes you look like a knacker).
Reply 5
18 and still have to wear uniform.

White Shirt
Tie
Blue Skirt
Blue Blazer

At least no thought is required in the morning about what to wear.
your previous look sounds much much much more attractive lol.

and we have to wear 'business dress'

so i wear a suit lol
On a good day, a skirt n top or dress with flats or boots
on most days, leggings, uggs or pumps, huge hoody
Reply 8
I'm the walking grey, you'll normally catch me wearing head to toe grey.
Reply 9
I always wore jeans and some sort of top/hoodie. I preferred the extra few minutes of sleep rather than putting thought into a nice outfit.
Reply 10
We have to wear a suit. We can't even choose our own ties.
Skirts.
Tights.
Shirts/blouses
fitted tops.
Blazers.
Coats.
Heels.
Wedges.
Pumps.
Neck scarves.
Always colour coordinated
Obviously not all at once.
:smile:
I go naked.
Reply 13
school uniform :yes:
Jeans and a hoody/strappy top with a cardigan.

If it's nice weather I'll wear shorts or a skirt.

Some people at our college just wear trackie bottoms and hoodies, some (like my skinny best friend) look perfect every day, in pretty skirts and tops and they never wear the same thing twice. Grr!
Kimmeh
I used to wear skinny jeans with trainers and an adidas jacket but after people started to say that I look like a 'boy' (including my tutor), I changed my image.

I now wear skirts, leggings, leather boots and a leather jacket although my friend said I now look like a prostitute and mentioned the pretty woman film. Hmm no, I wear bloody leggings with my skirt. My boots doesn't look as sluttish either. I started to wear necklaces/bracelets too.

Anyway, what do you wear to College?

What sort of tops do you wear btw? If it's simply a strappy top, that could explain your friend's comment. Even if you're wearing leggings, some people abide strongly by the "legs or boobs" rule lol.
today i got up eight minuts before my bus was due so rolled up in a dirty black mini dress, black tights, cowboy boots, giant jersey cardigan, usual hobo scarf and my afro in a bobble :smile: that's basically my usual deal, sometimes it's a hoodie or men's v-neck with leggings.
if i have more than 20 minutes to get ready i might wear a mini skirt/skort & blazer, tame my hair and not do my make up on the bus.
i sleep in pearl earrings, rings & bracelet so i'm blinged out when i wake up and i always leave some watch in my bag to put on on my morning jog to the bus stop.
Reply 17
School uniform.....but if I didn't have to...
My Converse All stars or Duffs runners
Ripped slim fit jeans
Band/ funny slogan/ anti-emo t-shirt
A Jacket or Hoody if it's colder
Sometimes a bandana made headband if my hair starts annoying me.
Depends on how im feeling most of the time and how long im in college.

Jeans, T-shirts, skirts, dresses etc...
Reply 19
whitepearlbaby
I go naked.

Please invite me to your college...:p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending