The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I hate when people say 'you should never hit a woman.'

Fair enough, never just go down the street and give some broad a slap, but if a woman hits a man, she completely deserves to get hit herself! Unless the original hit was justified.
silverbolt
no,

woman slaps man
man thinks - bitch il whack her back, wait now shes a woman, weaker and more frail than me, if i hit her full strength i may really hurt her, break something, twist her head of her shoulders, kill her. No il use half strength, actually no make that a third, no a quarter strength.
TAP

in reality it would go
woman slaps man
man think - bitch and does one of two things flight or fight, flight he does nothing but look shocked and wounded or fight and
BLAM.

There would be little conciouss thought involved.

In reality i dont hold with hitting women at all, i think its a cowardly act, however if i was being seriously attacked by a woman (or by a man) then i would defend myself as nessecary, and whilst i doubt i would punch i most certainly would throw her away and probably quite forcfully

Did you decide to just read the part you quoted and not the rest of my post? To be fair, standard TSR practice.
I'm surprised people are talking about being slapped hypothetically. Is it just me who gets slapped all the time? I suppose that makes me an expert, so I'll tell you guys what happens when a woman slaps a man. The man starts to laugh, because it's really quite funny. There's no fight or flight, and there's no need to pretend it didn't hurt, because my brother used to hit harder when he was eight. In a more serious argument, the man should just carry on yelling. How Can She Slap guy shouldn't have hit her back. If you do hit a woman back, at least knock her ass down. How Can She Slap guy didn't even mess up her hair.
Personally I wouldn't hit her back, it might cause spinal injuries etc, better just a spank or something similar - it also might turn her on.
Reply 84
Dumdedoobie
This, exactly. :ditto:
Team leader in work jokily punched my arm, and I could barely hold back the tears.
I know he put little to no force into it, but ended up really hurting me.
I think guys underestimate their strength too much.

Tell me about it.
Slice
I disagree wholeheartedly. I joke-punched (and it really was a joke punch!) my boyfriend on the arm the other day, and he immediately responded by punching me right back, which was fine as he was only joking, but he punched me far harder than he meant to, and I got a big bruise. Men are, as a rule, stronger than women, and women tend to be more easily injured. I don't think it's acceptable for anyone to hit anyone ever.

Same with me I ACCIDENTLY hit my boyf and he responded by kicking me in the leg harder then he thought it would be. he did'nt mean to hurt me but it really did lol :frown:
Age_of_Innocence
Women, generally, are delicate creatures, and shouldn't be hit. Restraint is the best option.

Creatures lol you say that as if we were a different species, although I sometimes wonder :p:
Reply 87
If my guy friends keep annoying me continuously (pulling my hair, random poking/tickling, taking my stuff and not giving it back) they can expect to be hit ('joke punch').
But, if I hit them then I expect to be hit back. I did get hit back by one out of the four guys me and a friend kept attacking - the others continued annoying us and in the end either we resigned ourselves to a day of being poked or they gave in to folders getting smashed against their skulls.

Anyway, back to the point. I think that whenever anyone punches someone else, regardless of gender, they can expect to get hit back.
I think it's OK when done in a 'joke' situation, when both parties know that it's a 'joke' situation. However, in any other situation, while retaliation should be expected and is fair, the one who doesn't strike back is the greater person.
xkarenlouisex
Creatures lol you say that as if we were a different species, although I sometimes wonder :p:

Haha. Believe me, I mean it in the best possible way.
Jennybean
Did you decide to just read the part you quoted and not the rest of my post? To be fair, standard TSR practice.

yes i read of all it, the point i responded to was the point i quoted
Reply 90
I don't think anyone should be throwing their weight around.

I'm a female and if a guy had an issue with me or an argument with me, I would want to sort it out via talking.

But I hate it when guy says that they can't hit someone because "she's a girl". If a guy didn't hit me, I would hope that it's because he doesn't want to hit me as opposed to the fact that I'm a female so he feels he can't hit me.

Violence solves nothing.
Age_of_Innocence
Haha. Believe me, I mean it in the best possible way.

Hehe it's Okay I did'nt take offense to it, I laughed :biggrin:
silverbolt
yes i read of all it, the point i responded to was the point i quoted

But what you wrote in your response was stuff I had already written myself and dealt with within my own post :wink:
Reply 93
Nothing wrong with going Chris Breezy on a woman, is there?
Reply 94
In general no one should hit anyone and if someone does hit you you shouldnt retaliat with violence, that is in an ideal world :smile: but you should only as a female expect to get hit back if you hit a male. though a guy should make sure they hit her just as hard as she hit them not like she give a slap and you knock her teeth through!
style
In general no one should hit anyone and if someone does hit you you shouldnt retaliat with violence, that is in an ideal world :smile: but you should only as a female expect to get hit back if you hit a male. though a guy should make sure they hit her just as hard as she hit them not like she give a slap and you knock her teeth through!

that is a pipe dream that will never be realised for as long as humans walk this earth
Reply 96
Lolicon
It's not fair that women should be allowed to hit men and men cant do anything back. I reccommend typing "How can she slap" on youtube.

LOOOOOOOOOL i agree an im a girl hen that waaay women would get too scared to hit back :P its sooo strange if i see a man/woman being hit by their other half or whoever i still find it uncomfortable but have you how she slap the dude got ...........beats!!!!!:yep: that woman was a prick she deseved it
Reply 97
silverbolt
that is a pipe dream that will never be realised for as long as humans walk this earth

I know :frown:
Reply 98
slap her like a female dog?
Hug her like a bear?
Ignore her like a fog?
Why was she here?

Latest

Trending

Trending