The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol... not all girls do this.

and its not disgusting its just people being friendly with each other.
And stop moaning as well:p:
Reply 3
What's wrong with a little affection? :redface:
Reply 4
well i just dont get why guys dont do it (obviously gays do, but i mean normal guys)
pointless thread of the night award
Reply 6
Misogynist.
Aw, do you want a hug, OP? :hugs:
Reply 8
yes please moneyfaery... im so depressed atm lol and i have a habit of randonly insulting people when im down :frown:
Awww I like hugs! Spread the love!

I'm not too keen on kissing people when meeting/saying goodbye though. Unless they are my immediate family or boyfriend. Urghh.
Oh my God. I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, I like it :teeth:
lmao
Reply 12
Lol, I don't hug anyone :lolwut:
OP wishes guys could hug each other all the time :emo:
A kiss on each cheek hello and a hug goodbye is my standard
jealous? :tongue:

Though im an exception as I dont like hugs nor do i say 'i love you' :s:
someone sounds rather bitter...
I think the more girl on girl contact there is, the better the world will become!
Reply 18
I thought a hug was the new handshake.
Reply 19
lman43
I hate the way they give each other hugs.
Its so disgusting.
"aww, come here babe".

and the way when they are leaving each other they say "i love you"

yuk!

do boys do this? NO!

Why is it disgusting? What's wrong with showing some affection to your friends? I say "I love you" and give hugs to members of my family and since friends to me are family I don't see the problem in doing the same for them!!:yep:

Do stop moaning! :rolleyes: Just because childish little boys like you are too afraid that if they show any sign of affection they will be called "gay" or something equally silly by other equally childish and ridiculous little boys who think themselves tough it doesn't mean its disgusting (Just want to point out that I'm not referring to all guys here....just the minority)

Oh, and just a little note: on the continent and in many other countries, hugs between guys are the norm. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending