The Student Room Group

What is the most ridiculous reason that you have dumped for?

EDIT: Sorry, the title should read "What is the most ridiculous that you have BEEN dumped for?"

As the title indicates - has anyone here been dumped for a reason that, upon being told of, made you go "WHAT?" :s-smilie:

For example, my last boyfriend and I went to a birthday party and I went out for a cigarette with one of his male friends who I didn't know too well. By the time I had returned, he had flown into a jealous rage and then he took me outside, stated that he didn't trust me enough and ended it right there and then.

So, any more?
Reply 1
For a haircut she didn't like. She said it made me 'look like a chav; :s-smilie::
I've never had anything "ridiculous" per say. In fact, most of them have always been very mediocre. A personal favourite of mine is "I really really like you Sian, but it turns out I'm not actually ready for a full-on relationship right now, sorry!"

Two weeks later, he got a girlfriend and he's still with her now. Although he's cheated on her many a time, so I suppose I had a lucky escape :wink:
"I want to focus on exams so lets take a break and not talk to each other for a month until they finish"

*1 month later - Exams finish*

"Yeah, this isn't working."

Thanks for letting me wait in limbo for a month. Whore.

Latest