The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Freshers '09 - DMU!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Graphic Design. Yet I still haven't heard from accommodation.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
finally got my accomadation!

Newarke Point. yay
Reply 62
SoSp
Graphic Design. Yet I still haven't heard from accommodation.

My Bf's doing Graphic design.

I rang accomodation today and they said everyones letter should be in the post in the next few working days.
Reply 63
**CutiePie**
My Bf's doing Graphic design.

I rang accomodation today and they said everyones letter should be in the post in the next few working days.

Perhaps that's the case. But shouldn't the results be uploaded already on the site. I applied online and I see nothing updated in terms of accommodation offer or request.
Reply 64
SoSp
Perhaps that's the case. But shouldn't the results be uploaded already on the site. I applied online and I see nothing updated in terms of accommodation offer or request.

Same, but you don't know how they're doing it etc..
I can't even log on for some reason.
Reply 65
Hi, I'm new here :yep: How is everyone?

I'm still waiting for my Accomodation thingymabob, for although they sent me an email saying I've definitely been reserved a place in Victoria Halls, there aren't actually any details about it, but as they said end of July, I'll give it a few more days - they've been having real problems with the Accomodation allocation haven't they?

Either way, anyone just as excited as me? :woo:

What are people studying come September? Speech and Language Therapy for me :p: (woop!) x x
Reply 66
Im doing Film Studies with Journalism, i've been reserved a place at Victoria Halls and i have got an unconditonal offer so everythings pretty much just dandy for me.
Reply 67
Me too! Speaking of which: Victoria Halls, here I come :biggrin: - things are looking good now, seeing as I've got an unconditional and my accomodation letter :smile:
Reply 68
Im doing English and Media joint honours, wish it would hurry up and start already.
Reply 69
I'm studying Journalism and Media studies, woop can't wait!! :smile:
Reply 70
:biggrin: - I know! And to think that it's merely August tomorrow. One day closer to it anyway! :smile:
Reply 71
w000t im going to be studying BsC Computer Science. oooh yeah baby geeking it up with the computer techies :biggrin:

its going to be like the IT Crowd in real life muahahaha. should be fun
Reply 72
hey, im from leicester uni, but i wanted to ask would i be able to get into the DMU SU for your freshers? id rather go to yours cos u guys know how to party! lol
afc_22
hey, im from leicester uni, but i wanted to ask would i be able to get into the DMU SU for your freshers? id rather go to yours cos u guys know how to party! lol

I have loads of mates that go to Leicester and they've been to the DMU SU loads of times =)

They didn't mention anything about Freshers event, but I'm sure you would be able to go to them aswell. =)
Reply 74
thats good.. iv heard the girls at dmu are 100 times better lol
Reply 75
I went to leicester city yesterday just to get a feel for the place etc

I loved it

Its soo much more clamer and cleaner then birmingham.. everything is so close by and the high cross shopping centre is really funky.

Everyone mixed with eachother, in bham im always seeing a big group of asian lads together.. and big group of black kids together etcc

i saw non of that in leicester..come to think of it.. there wernt any large gangs in the town area just terrorising everyone.

The fruit and veg market was great and theres loadsa nice eateries all around the area.
Reply 76
afc_22
thats good.. iv heard the girls at dmu are 100 times better lol

Within reason. They just have a better Union. Nought to do with the girls.
QwentyJ
Within reason. They just have a better Union. Nought to do with the girls.

I'm going there.

That has count for something.:p:
Reply 78
stephyrose23
I'm going there.

That has count for something.:p:

I guess I can make an exception!

Got the grades then? Conratulations!
QwentyJ
I guess I can make an exception!

Got the grades then? Conratulations!

Yeah, I found out aaggess ago, triple Distinction. =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending