The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I went to Keele for my first degree (not physio), and i can't speak highly enough of the place. I am still in contact with loads of my mates from back then (graduated 2000), and it was one heck of a 4 years. Biggest campus in Europe in terms of acreage, and because its in the middle of nowhere, everyone goes to the SU for Wednesday and Friday nights out. Real good buzz around campus. The physio department when I was there I think was 5th in the country in the quality review, so must have been fantastic. I have no experience of the others, but have my St Georges interview on April 2nd and thats where I am hoping to go this time around. Been there seen it done it in terms of the partying, and Keele was one heck of a party! :-)
Reply 2
emzshea
I've got offers for Physiotherapy from St George's, Keele, Brighton and UEA but I have no idea which one is best. I know with Physio there isn't much difference in the quality of degrees from different Universities, I was just wondering which one has the better overall university experience i.e best location, accomodation, nightlife, societies etc. Someone please help me decide! :eek3:

hi congrats on getting into the uni! i wonder if you can help me, i'm hoping to apply UEA but i just want to know how multicultural/race/faith/sexuality.. etc yu think the uni is? on a scale of 1-10 if possible? thanx reallly appreciate it?
Reply 3
UEA is great! And their physiotherapy department is very highly rated! I live near by so know it well, out of all of the physiotherrapists that I met on work experience, the ones who graduated from the UEA were the happiest in their job and didn't have a bad word to say about the place! really want to go! Any advice on getting in?
Reply 4
emzshea
I've got offers for Physiotherapy from St George's, Keele, Brighton and UEA but I have no idea which one is best. I know with Physio there isn't much difference in the quality of degrees from different Universities, I was just wondering which one has the better overall university experience i.e best location, accomodation, nightlife, societies etc. Someone please help me decide!
clearly george's but then again I am kinda biased :wink:

Latest