Manchester
Reply 1
Leeds met is the best :wink:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Ask Jangra.
It seems like a nice place to me :smile:
Oh, you're a QPR fan? Get out!

But Man Met's alright on the whole, I'm really liking it here. You're only allowed to come if you admit Brentford are superior though. :cool:
From what I've heard it's a great place to go - if you're into the whole nightlife/clubbing scene then you'll struggle not to have an amazing time, and meet a lot of like-minded people. The university buildings/accomodation are also as, if not more central than those for the University of Manchester - plus you'll enjoy a 'healthy' rivalry with them (apparently). The downside of Man Met is it isn't considered to be a great uni, compared to the traditional redbricks and plateglass unis (the likes of York, Liverpool, Sheffield, Newcastle), though maybe you could class them as in being in the next tier/s below them. Though university repuatation doesn't really matter, the main problem with this is that the teaching will be more slow-paced and (arguably) less challenging. All in all a good university to attend, and if you worked enough to get a high degree classification it'd set you up for a lot of jobs quite nicely.
Reply 5
mmu is :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending