The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Special Forces? Hahaha, good one.

Try again, make it more plausible next time.
Reply 21
XalwaysconfusedX
i got shot with a bb gun once in year 8, that really hurt - he was a nut case shooting it around the room!! :rolleyes:

lol!
Reply 22
It was probably fake. But then again people have brought knives into my school. And once a teacher completely lost it and threw a soldering iron at a student lol.
Reply 23
the school is in mill hill, north london, if its imitation i guess he'll just be expelled and there wont be any news, if it was real then thts a different story
dynamix
the school is in mill hill, north london, if its imitation i guess he'll just be expelled and there wont be any news, if it was real then thts a different story

You're still talking out of your backside.
Reply 25
dynamix

Many people will do what you have done, tell people about it. It will be in the news. If it is not in The Sun or Daily Mail tomorrow, then I refuse to believe it.
Reply 26
dynamix

Special forces? At least make it believable.
hobo06
The Daily Mail can predict the future now?

The ammount of crap it publishes it wouldn't suprise me that at one point a fake story they printed managed to pre-empt a real story happning.
no, but someone got caught having sex in the loo 3 years ago at my school.... now that is dirty!
lol special forces, dam you are a crap troll
Reply 30
i know right, yh
Reply 32
big-boss-91
no, but someone got caught having sex in the loo 3 years ago at my school.... now that is dirty!

Someone? :confused:
Was he doing it with his hand or did the other person mysteriously vanish?
Reply 33
hobo06
Many people will do what you have done, tell people about it. It will be in the news. If it is not in The Sun or Daily Mail tomorrow, then I refuse to believe it.

Daily Mail would only report it if the gun-toting child were muslim.

And OP, no, I've never known of anyone in my school be threatened with a gun. There was a stabbing once though.
pork products
lol special forces, dam you are a crap troll

dynamix
i know right, yh

No, you've got it all wrong. This isn't how it works, you're not supposed to admit it! You're supposed to spin the story out for at least 2-3 more pages, each time adding more intricate and barely believable fantasies, culminating in how you defused a tense hostage situation with nothing but your favourite pen, your lucky pair of y-fronts and the hair clip of a beautiful girl who has fallen in love with you because of your courage in the face of adversity.

You're not so much of a troll as a trollette.
Jack Sparrow
It could be just a simple BB gun. Kids did it all the time down my end.

Where's your end?
Ok... do you live in a rough area?
Reply 37
cool story bro
Reply 38
cool story bro

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

stole my words
Reply 39
nigel_s
Daily Mail would only report it if the gun-toting child were muslim.

You mean, they only use facts in their stories and never misinterpret unclear details? :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending