The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

adamdivine
nah, hes respected in muslim states, because he's their tag-along.
he isn't respected in the west.

Islam is a danger, Judaism isn't. the jewish canadians got their way because galloway is a puppet for totalitarian Muslim states. they didn't get their way by threatening riots or imposing themselves on the west either

Its funny you say hes a puppet for the Muslim leaders when he claims most of the Muslim leaders are puppets for the Americans.

No Zionists never commits war crimes or admit to killing innocent civilians :biggrin: do they???

The fact is Galloway left the government and began speaking the truth about their brutality in Iraq and Afghanistan. He also speaks negatively about the Zionists. Zionists own much of the media and in return have launched a successful smear campaign against his name. People like you who can not think for themselves fall for this. I don't particularly agree with his politics but its so obvious the way the propaganda against him has changed the working mans opinion of him.
Is he really as bad as Geert Wilders?
Reply 22
The supreme irony is that former President Bush, a man roundly considered to have actually committed war crimes, has been allowed to worm his way into Calgary for a speaking engagement. Though the accusations and evidence against each man different may be different, (or so those in favor of Mr. Galloway's ban would argue), this apparent double standard is a disturbing testament to the extent to which liberty and truth can erode in times of war.
Reply 23
rockrunride

Probably worse

Wilders doesn't support and give money to terrorist groups, doesn't support fascist regimes, and most importantly isn't a dirty commie.
Yes, it's outrageous.
Joluk
Probably worse

Wilders doesn't support and give money to terrorist groups, doesn't support fascist regimes, and most importantly isn't a dirty commie.

What you have said can be interpreted differently according to many others.
Joluk
Probably worse

Wilders doesn't support and give money to terrorist groups, doesn't support fascist regimes.

In that case Bush, Snr and Jnr should be banned from visiting western countries. Giving Saddam Hussein & Al Qaeda billions in aid!
Reply 27
haha, most of all I love how when he gave all that money to Hamas he was daring the British government to prosecute him for it, looks like Canada pulled its finger out first.

Not that I support this kind of thing, but if Britain is going to ban Wilders for something far less than actually funding terrorism and people weren't kicking up a fuss (the same people that now kick up a fuss) then it's pretty fair play.
Hamas is a government. Believe it or not, they have lives too other than fighting back with the ever aggressor that is Israel all the time. They provide food, healthcare, education etc. to the Palestinian people while George Galloway sympathises with the Palestinian people and recently drove from the UK all the way to Palestine with a large convoy of food and aid. Do people purposely cover their eyes at the obvious link?

All George Galloway asks is for people to understand why Hamas fight back. I'll give you a clue: it's NOT because they're bored. This is similar to when he said he can understand when normal Iraqis fight with the American and British forces in Iraq. Obviously they would because it's their land and it's their right, but for some people that's too much to bloody understand.
Reply 29
farhan
George Galloway sympathises with the Palestinian people and recently drove from the UK all the way to Palestine with a large convoy of food and aid.

You're not actually naive and stupid enough to believe that Galloway provides aid to the Palestinian people, out of the goodness of his heart? :giggle:
Reply 30
But he does such a good impression of a cat! Canada doesn't realise what it is missing.
We'll see what he has to say about it on TalkSport tonight, 10-1, 1053/1085 AM.
No-one who miaows, dresses up in all-in-one latex suits and performs robot dances on national TV, deserves to be taken seriously as a politician.

However the very fact that this story has received coverage in the first place will probably be consolation enough for him and his publicity-whoring ways...
This is so unbelievably stupid. How could George Galloway be a security risk? What violence has he ever done.
woop
Reply 35
Meh. I like him.
Reply 36
KirstyK
Thank God.
We do not need that idiotic man here.

He's not missing out on much is he?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His views aren't so crazy that he should be banned, either way I think it's Canada trying to make themselves feel important..
rockrunride

No chance.
Reply 38
weflycars
He's not missing out on much is he?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

His views aren't so crazy that he should be banned, either way I think it's Canada trying to make themselves feel important..

This.
Reply 39
'When Democracy Goes Bad'

Latest

Trending

Trending