The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tolerable if I'm completely off my tits.
Ricky116
I was going to say whether or not i like clubs is down to the music im listening to at the time (or more like mood).

But **** it i love clubs best places ever! Although, ive never not drank myself silly in a club before so :P

Listen to some hard dance, forget everything go wild!

Time and place for everything though.

Yess. This. Hard dance/trance, a packed club and an electric atmosphere...AMAZING.

I really want to go to ministry of sound in London:biggrin:
Reply 22
I'm not a great fan, but I don't really like dancing and dance music doesn't particularly appeal to me. Goin' dahn t' pub, on the other hand, is fine.
Reply 23
robinson999
the killers then its pretty crap

Agreed!
Reply 24
smarch
I much prefer a good 'ol pub with a good pint and a decent pool table, clubbing has never really appealed to me, clubs are usually full of sleaze.

:yep: Exactly what I would say!
Reply 25
mazza558
In your opinion, is it fun? Boring? Worthwhile? Or a waste of time?

(Poll added)

I love the way your poll goes from not great to awesome with no middle ground :rolleyes:
SillyFencer
I love the way your poll goes from not great to awesome with no middle ground :rolleyes:

"meh" is the middle-ground, "i hate clubbing" is the negative.
Fun except the bit at the end where you wake up with an empty wallet :mad:
Reply 28
mazza558
"meh" is the middle-ground, "i hate clubbing" is the negative.

Meh is not middle ground, meh implies dull/boring/****. lol Like canteen food is meh, whereas restaurant food is awesome. Where's the pizza huts? :tongue:
Reply 29
smarch
I much prefer a good 'ol pub with a good pint

:ditto:

Although I do go to clubs occasionally.
Reply 30
rather goto the local with friends/boyfriend
I hate it! Much prefer the pub.
No.
Drunk 17/18 year olds stepping on my expensive shoes cos they have lost their spacial awareness? Nah I'm more into a nice restuarant/bar or a good old fashioned pub
Reply 34
ghanglish
Drunk 17/18 year olds stepping on my expensive shoes cos they have lost their spacial awareness? Nah I'm more into a nice restuarant/bar or a good old fashioned pub

Yawn!!!

It's not an either-or you know, you can do both and given that your "restuarant[sic]/bar" is not open at 2am...
SillyFencer
Meh is not middle ground, meh implies dull/boring/****. lol Like canteen food is meh, whereas restaurant food is awesome. Where's the pizza huts? :tongue:

I always think of "meh" as "it's average/alright/fair enough".

Meh.
Reply 36
mazza558
I always think of "meh" as "it's average/alright/fair enough".

Meh.

Nah - "Meh" is passable. Enjoyable would come next. Awesome is not wanting to leave.
SillyFencer
Yawn!!!

It's not an either-or you know, you can do both and given that your "restuarant[sic]/bar" is not open at 2am...

Some bars are open till late though + you don't have to pay a tenner or even more in some Central London clubs. If it's somebody's birthday and clubbing is what they want to do then obviously I'm there.

P.S: I see u r in Aberdeen.... I had to go to Liquid for a birthday once. Didn't appreciate the shoe steppin' lol
I hate clubbing. I hate hate hate clubbing, I hate being in a room with gropey pervy men, sweat, crap "music" - absolutely nothing to enjoy at all
Reply 39
ghanglish
Some bars are open till late though + you don't have to pay a tenner or even more in some Central London clubs. If it's somebody's birthday and clubbing is what they want to do then obviously I'm there.

P.S: I see u r in Aberdeen.... I had to go to Liquid for a birthday once. Didn't appreciate the shoe steppin' lol

lol - could've been worse... you could have went to the Priory. They do face stepping.

Latest