The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pulling my brothers hair :giggle: :ninja:

Bubble baths

Me and my cousin acting like complete idiots at family gatherings

These are quite vague though :smile: lol
Reply 21
probably most of my childhood, playing and not worrying about anything :smile:) Free of any responsibilities :smile:)))
Reply 22
chilliann
i remember vividly when i was about seven, i was on holiday in devon and i had a blue slush puppy, when i had a poo the next day, it was bright blue and i remember running crying to my mum in a panic thinking i was dying lol

Lol awwwr! That made me smile! :smile:

My best times were probably spent playing football at school, for the town and just going on bike rides etc. with my friends not having any worries in the world (apart from what was for tea and whether I'd be allowed out afterwards!)
Being raped violently, oh how I loved those long and painful summer days.
Reply 24
eating haribo for the first time :woo:
and making the road outside my house look like the set of the most disgusting horror movie by chucking mouldy plums from the garden at it with my brothers...
and many more memories, mainly concerning food!
Reply 25
my imaginary friend :awesome:
(no backstabbing or any other crap!)
watching kids tv and eating porridge with mum and dad in bed at the weekends
trying to cut down a big tree in our primary school with stones
Reply 27
SnowAngel
my imaginary friend :awesome:
(no backstabbing or any other crap!)

haha :smile:) i miss mine aswell lol
Reply 28
Playing in the park, eating icecream, going on the swings, falling over countless times & getting sweets to calm me down! School discos, trips, PGL, holidays..

Tripping on the way to school and ripping my favourite jeans (14 years later I still have the scar on my knee!)

Generally the whole time was uh-mazing. I miss it :frown: And the lack of degree work!! Haha...
Reply 29
Yo-Yo's.
Pogz.
Pokemon Cards.
Micro Scooters.
Tamagotchi's.
Nokia 3210.
My first memory is of my 2nd birthday when I bounced on a trampoline all night [till 10.30 :wink:] with a cake ribbon wrapped around my head :/:biggrin:

After that basically spending every living moment covered in mud, straw and God knows what with my best friend and our ponies lol! My life just revolved around horses till I was 15 and still does I guess, bit sad like that..
Best times when I was younger:

When I was very young, my cousins, my uncles and I would all turn out the lights and gather around the TV and have fiercely competitive games on the super nintendo, or be entranced by storylines of games on the playstation. Very good times.

Also, when I was about 14 years old, my group of about twelve friends would all gather late at night at someone's house, watch horror films, and discuss "teenage stuff". I definitely learnt a lot!
Reply 32
Buying one of those lil pokeballs and pretending I am a Pokemon MASTER...

That was yesterday though
'Playing out' on the road with friends (neighbours) on my cul-de-sac road.
:'(
Reply 34
ive been a sea cadet since i was ten and have had some awesome times there, out on the boats and in competitions
but thinking further back, i guess the summer holidays were always great
playing on the local fields near my house with all my friends, on our bikes and skateboards and not having coursework to worry about!!
good times:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending