The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Dream_Catcher
I used to work there but I'm on maternity leave now. I once was serving a middle class lady in her late 40's with coffee. One cup had fallen over on floor so she picked it up while I called a cleaner over, I then offered to put the cup on the bin under the counter, she gave me the cup but not before taking off the sticker lol.

Fair enough really, it could have had a free apple pie, they are like about a £1 say so that would be chucking £1 in the bin.
Reply 21
Mc What?
Reply 22
I did it in america with my mates and all the family. We got loads as we had mcdonalds nearly everyday but we still didnt get some of them. We just ended up giving them to this Scottish family and let them have them all before we left.
Rian1988
Fair enough really, it could have had a free apple pie, they are like about a £1 say so that would be chucking £1 in the bin.

No this was on a coffee cup, they have stickers "buy 6 cups and you get 1 free". I was even replacing the coffee that she'd spilt, so in the end she got two stickers for buying one cup.
Reply 24
Park Lane is common.. there are thousands of them. There is ONLY 1 Mayfair according to the game board.

Each colour has 1 rare piece and the rest appear regularly. If anyone gets information on this years rare pieces can they post them please :smile:

Also can this be merged with the thread in Food + Drink?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=849417
Reply 25
I got Leicester Square :smile:

Where do you find the game board everyone is talking about?
King CalZ
I did it in america with my mates and all the family. We got loads as we had mcdonalds nearly everyday but we still didnt get some of them. We just ended up giving them to this Scottish family and let them have them all before we left.

why do you think trey atwood should get his own show?

:s-smilie:
Reply 27
TheLouisVuittonDon
why do you think trey atwood should get his own show?

:s-smilie:

Because he was the most interesting explosive character. Best character the oc had apart from Seth.

Latest

Trending

Trending