The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
pamelaa
:nospam:

And you don't have enough time to troll?
Trolls are awsome lol.
Reply 62
zef99
And you don't have enough time to troll?

:youbetcha:
Reply 63
I've gone into sarcasm overload and generally taken the ****, but only in retaliation to really stupid posts / threads.
Reply 64
yeah...

some one made a thread called "comebacks to getting called a chink" which was about some chinky kid getting abuse off chavs.

so i made a thread called "comebacks to getting called a paki"

and then people went mental and make all sorts of **** like "is there a comeback to getting called a girl" and it got really stupid.

i lost self-controll and made loads of these threads and got banned for a week. bad times.

but im back now. good times.
Reply 65
jayman
yeah...

some one made a thread called "comebacks to getting called a chink" which was about some chinky kid getting abuse off chavs.

so i made a thread called "comebacks to getting called a paki"

and then people went mental and make all sorts of **** like "is there a comeback to getting called a girl" and it got really stupid.

i lost self-controll and made loads of these threads and got banned for a week. bad times.

but im back now. good times.

that was fantastic, infact I think every weekend we should have a memorial reconstruction of the glorious event.
Reply 66
cus its fun init
this may sound stupid, but whats a troll??

p.s. im new on here
Reply 68
jackmileshunt

p.s. im new on here

fury creature lives under bridges

or rhyming slang for lol
Reply 69
jackmileshunt

p.s. im new on here

Reply 70
gamer91
that was fantastic, infact I think every weekend we should have a memorial reconstruction of the glorious event.

haha, indeed we should gamer91. We were so close to taking over TSR but i went down in the moment. we need more numbers if we are to attempt that again :P (mod's, if your reading this im joking).

But i do have another idea. you know they have all these societies for different unis, football clubs, languages etc. but they dont have one for trolls and i think they deserve one so they can all gather and discuss their latest plans. :p:

peace.
jackmileshunt

p.s. im new on here

Watch and learn.
lol i meant in the context of the forum
gamer91
or rhyming slang for lol

Not in my accent. Pronounced "trole". To rhyme with "bowl".
jackmileshunt
lol i meant in the context of the forum

If you don't know what a troll is, I suggest you are new in the context of the forum world in general.

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onCPJH6swoY and learn.
Reply 75
What iz a troll?

Can someone please Xplane?

THANKS SO MUCH U GUYS>>>>
Reply 76
jackmileshunt

p.s. im new on here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Also known as person most likely to get banned unless they are very good at it. The finest exponents I like to call subtle trolls. They don't on the surface provoke anyone, but they've been a member of the forum for so long, that they know that certain buttons will provoke a response from particular users. They can be devastating and seldom come to the attention of the moderators because they are masters of the art. :ninja:

However most people are just *******. :biggrin:

Svenssen
What iz a troll?

Can someone please Xplane?

THANKS SO MUCH U GUYS>>>>

:ditto:
Does making "silly spam posts" count? I've been warned a few times for that.
Reply 78
nope, but i plan to muhaha
I've troll-baited...if that counts. This was a particularly infamous troll who always came back with amazingly rhetorical replies which were always amusing to read.

Latest

Trending

Trending