University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Opinion about these accomodation buildings

Hello guys, can you tell me what do you think about the next buildings

Lambert & Fairfield Hall
Weston Hall
Wrigth Robinson Hall

They all are close to the school of Mechanical Engineering , where I am going next semester

The true is that I have no idea about these or any other buliding of the university since I am an international student. I mentioned these because they situated very close from the school. But I dont car living a little bit far just to have a better room.
Reply 1
Weston Hall is pretty damn good
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Jenna999

Although I've heard that some of the rooms are quite small. Never been in myself though, but a friend said they're small compared to my hall (Wright Rob).
Reply 3
Oh yeah, I should probably give some input on Wright Rob then :redface:

The rooms are a decent size, bigger than mine at home. Most floors have 14 people I think - though 16 is the twin room is occupied and 12 plus a tutor if there is a tutor flat on it. The kitchens are huge - lots of cupboard space, 3 fridges and freezers, two ovens, 3 hobs. There are 4 showers and toilets on each floor. Not particularly modern but definitely livable and seems to have been painted last summer.
There's been a few problems with the heating this year though, but generally gets fixed quite soon.
Reply 4
Jenna999

thanks!
do you live there????
Reply 5
*Laura*
Oh yeah, I should probably give some input on Wright Rob then :redface:

The rooms are a decent size, bigger than mine at home. Most floors have 14 people I think - though 16 is the twin room is occupied and 12 plus a tutor if there is a tutor flat on it. The kitchens are huge - lots of cupboard space, 3 fridges and freezers, two ovens, 3 hobs. There are 4 showers and toilets on each floor. Not particularly modern but definitely livable and seems to have been painted last summer.
There's been a few problems with the heating this year though, but generally gets fixed quite soon.

lol
so , do you share room? do you share bathroom?
have you ever had problems with food ??? like someone stoling your food from the fridge?? how do you managed this???

where do you eat normally??

wow, it seems like I am a detective lol :rolleyes:

are you studying in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering???
Reply 6
aioria
lol
so , do you share room? do you share bathroom?
have you ever had problems with food ??? like someone stoling your food from the fridge?? how do you managed this???

where do you eat normally??

wow, it seems like I am a detective lol :rolleyes:

are you studying in the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering???

No, I have my own bedroom with a washbasin. I share the toilets & showers but it's not a problem at all. Nobody's ever stolen my food, only when I've accidentally left it on the table, where we leave food we don't want for the other people! I usually eat in the kitchen, unless it's late at night when I eat in my room cos it's more cosy!

Latest

Trending

Trending