The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
tool kit needed..... :frown: and any predicted questions??
Reply 2
ya toolkit needed..im doing unit 2 and 3..
Reply 3
arabianleo
ya toolkit needed..im doin unit 2 and 3
same here...someone plzz post the toolkit..thnx
Reply 4
yah toolkit needed do help
Reply 5
budy do post da toolkit plz as soon as possible
Reply 6
toolkit please!!
Reply 7
post da toolkit ti=o ma email addd [email protected]
Reply 8
plz plz plz......anyone who has the toolkit.....post it over here!!!!
I'm doing unit 2 and 3 as well.....err....n I rele need the tool kit!!!!!
Reply 9
tool kit isnt of much help..it would be better if we all predict questons and post them up, share answers etc etc...thats what we did for unit 1 this jan and i worked pretty well ...for me atleast..we just posted upt he questoins predicted by our teachers and structured answers, saw each others answers and corrected commented , later piled everything up and studied...got a 80 out of 90 in unit 1 this way...so i think its probably more helpful.
Reply 10
Toolkit!!!!
Holy **** Nes! 80/90!!! Everyone did good except me :frown:.
Reply 12
Nes
tool kit isnt of much help..it would be better if we all predict questons and post them up, share answers etc etc...thats what we did for unit 1 this jan and i worked pretty well ...for me atleast..we just posted upt he questoins predicted by our teachers and structured answers, saw each others answers and corrected commented , later piled everything up and studied...got a 80 out of 90 in unit 1 this way...so i think its probably more helpful.

Hey this is a great idea Nes. I'm up for it. we haven't started discussing the case study at school, but as soon as we do ill post whatever questions i get.. but having the toolkit would really help us though.
Reply 13
aayman_farzand

dont beat youself up aayman. my mate in shcool din't do well either in unit 1. he was resitting. but if we all discuss together 4 the rest of the units will do well inshalah.
arabianleo
Hey this is a great idea Nes. I'm up for it. we haven't started discussing the case study at school, but as soon as we do ill post whatever questions i get.. but having the toolkit would really help us though.

Ya get started ASAP. You guys have almost two months, I think we had that going for 2 weeks but it worked out really well.

I'm just pissed off that people who studied with me got more marks than me, even though I've almost always gotten more than them. One of them actually left out an answer (3b) and we scored the same :s-smilie:. I'm gonna send mine for recheck and hope that I at least get an A.
Reply 15
You need to wait some more time
Reply 16
I will soon post some comments
Reply 17
strai8
I will soon post some comments

hey strai8 are you sure the case study u posted for unit 6 n 1 are the one's coming in June?
i told my teacher the titles and he said those were old ones n DAT the case studies are not out yet.. so I'm really confused. wea did you get the case studies from?
Reply 18
sawa will discuss it .n yah do post da toolkit it will be easier 2 knw or predict da questions god willng
Reply 19
aayman_farzand

even i was a little taken aback when i saw the result actually, i remember messing up and saying water company is not privatised....plus..had few confustion with the market share and all....anywyas...thats not the end of the world bro...youve stil got 2 3 5 6 left...if i am not mistaken...and we can score here....:p: inshallah.

last year we had the help of a really good teacher here at this forum, but this year we probably have to make do with our knowledge...:eek3:

Latest

Trending

Trending