The Student Room Group
I will be in Thailand for the 1st of april 2010 :biggrin:
Might be. I'm going away with raliegh but still decding on where. If I do go to Malaysia I'll be with them from Feb to Mid April, then I'll be travelling around SE Asia solo!

Apprehensive on how I'm going to beat the boredom blues up until Feb though :frown:

(Oh, forgot to add, this is in 2010, I think your talking about this year though...)
Reply 3
allieRAWR!
Might be. I'm going away with raliegh but still decding on where. If I do go to Malaysia I'll be with them from Feb to Mid April, then I'll be travelling around SE Asia solo!

Apprehensive on how I'm going to beat the boredom blues up until Feb though :frown:

(Oh, forgot to add, this is in 2010, I think your talking about this year though...)

Lol yeah I'll be in Bangkok in 9 days.

Don't pay for it! seriously, do it on your own! it's a waste of money :frown:
Im sorting mine out with a friend, staying it hostels etc, it works out sooooooooooooo much cheaper and should be a great expereince :smile:
Reply 5
rakata
Hey, I'm landing in Bangkok on the 1st April... Anyone else gonna be in Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam in April/May?

I'm currently living in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :smile:
Reply 6
Samsoonie
I'm currently living in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :smile:

Wow that's pretty cool! Do you have any tips? I'll probably have around 10 days to spend there, I think! Do you happen to know if I need to reconfirm a flight I booked with Air Asia? I'm going to fly back from HCM city to Bangkok to catch my flight back to England!
Reply 7
I will be in Sabah, East Malaysia from June-September if anyone is bothered... might go to Singapore or HK if my dad cba...
Reply 8
rakata
Hey, I'm landing in Bangkok on the 1st April... Anyone else gonna be in Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam in April/May?

I'll be in Bangkok from 30th March to 4th April, then full mooning it!
I will just be finnishing up my gap year in cambodia, i leave end of may :smile:

Latest