The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
UCAS updates itself early that day so you can pretty much tell what grades you got.
Universities receive your results a few days early. A guy I know who got into Oxford had his offer changed to unconditional the day before so he knew he got the grades haha!
Reply 3
Like others have said, the unis get the grades before we do (they have to work out who they can give offers to if people missed their conditions)

My cousin found out she got into Cardiff for Law before getting her grades, which made her happy as she knew she must have done well. :biggrin:
Reply 4
My first time round, track updated at about 1.30am (yes I was up waiting for it to change, sad I know!) so I knew I'd missed my predicted grades as my first choice was unsuccesful :frown:
Reply 5
I'll definitely be checking track before I go and get my results. To be honest, I know I'd rather go to Cardiff, but if I end up at Swansea I won't mind too much.
Reply 6
so you actually know before you open the envelope omg lol thatll mean not going to sleep all night hitting the F5 button
Reply 7
I wish you people had not told me this.
TBH the UCAS server freezes every year with the masses of students trying to get on, but best of luck!
Reply 9
I shouldn't have clicked this thread
Reply 10
I cant decide between finding out beforehand on track or waiting until the day after...

I'm pessimistic about both. :p:
Reply 11
I'd be really gutted if I didn't get in my first choice of uni, I probably won't wanna go and get my results then :tongue:
Reply 12
sleekchic
I shouldn't have clicked this thread

i second that
TBH, it makes no difference for me as I only need CCC - if I dont get that I think I'll probably commit sucide. No lie.
I didn't know this last year - it's good to know as I'll probably be working that day :biggrin:
MrGumby
I cant decide between finding out beforehand on track or waiting until the day after...

I'm pessimistic about both. :p:

Same!! :biggrin:
Reply 16
Right, I know what i'm going to be doing on the night before results :biggrin:
Reply 17
M1R4J

1.coffee/coke/pepsi
2.rap music
3.Bandages(for the sore fingers from clicking refresh)
M1R4J

:ditto:
The F5 button is going to be worn out by the end of the night.
:sad:
Reply 19
I feel ill now

Latest

Trending

Trending