Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
StotheL
- An essay that needs to be done
- Exams
- A certain person

wow pretty much the same....
Reply 21
I'm thinking of ways to improve my studying 'cause at the moment I start to get very sleepy everytime I do some work, can barely keep my eyes open.
necessarily benevolent
Do you genuinely believe that, or is it just that you don't want me spreading syphilis at your institution? (:lolwut:)

I was thinking chlamydia, but meh.
Reply 23
exams...... exams.......aaah
How to cut a further 359 words out of my Literature coursework when I've already taken out over 1200, before the deadline on Wednesday. I'm really struggling now! Doubling the word count was never going to be a smart move XD
Wuthering Heights, among other things.
Reply 26
I'm trying to apply the right mindset from when I was younger. I used to be fearless and challenge pretty much anything and everything. Right now, I don't feel driven at all and it seems that there isn't really a reason to apply myself.

So I sort of plough through. Miserable, I know but it's on my mind.
how some people can be such t**ts
Reply 28
The fact that I am on an internet forum, replying to this topic whilst I could be doing coursework or drinking alcohol.
Reply 29
HoVis
That's the spirit! :p:

What am I thinking about? Erm, a certain someone... wish they'd get the heck out of my head! :rolleyes: Plus the joys of living in Imperial China for this history thing tomorrow. And how much I'm looking forward to rock climbing tomorrow. :biggrin:

That's something I don't think I would ever do :tongue:
Jobcenter tomorrow
Finding a job/being bored until September
Need to get fit/lose weight.

=[
Reply 31
Someone :rolleyes:

Oh and the work I have to get done!!
Jazmine
I'm thinking of ways to improve my studying 'cause at the moment I start to get very sleepy everytime I do some work, can barely keep my eyes open.

Ditto, maybe if it was more exciting...

On my mind:

-Which should I do first out of: Translation (due friday), coursework (due wednesday), revision (test on wednesday) or carry on with writing up my dissertation (due in May). :eek3:

-My boyfriend, and wondering how long it will be till I get snuggles. :redface:

-What me and my friends can do over easter. :cool:

-What I can do for my birthday, which isn't till May. :rolleyes:

-What I can eat. :yep:

-Who I can ask to design me a tattoo. :biggrin:
Reply 33
"I need to revise but it sucks."
Reply 34
- Homework
- Coursework
- Revision
- Exams
- One Tree Hill
- Someone special :biggrin:

Woah, didn't realise I could think of so many things at one time.
Reply 35
goddamn i hate the side effects that come with the pill :angry:
Reply 36
was my interview good enough??
gamer91
when/if I will do some work

+1
Dr manhatten's blue penis.
I really should make a start to maths revision or i simply wont get into edinburgh :frown:

but....can't get round to doing it, ahh i need more motivation or i should get sky and the internet cut off for the next month - actually that would work :P

Latest

Trending

Trending