The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm obseesed with spelling
Reply 2
"Fashion is a form of ugliness so awful that they have to alter it every 6 months""

Oscar Wilde

I agree with you :smile:
I like to buy new clothes, I like to look good.

If you don't care; why the thread?
Fashion is wonderful. You don't have to follow trends, you can have your own unique trend. I think it's fairly awful for a girl to take no interest in fashion, well, unless you're a lesbian. OP, are you a mountain bike?
it's simply for their own self confidence and image, depending on what makes you feel better about yourself and what image you are trying to put across
Reply 6
'Cos its fabbbbbb
I wear what I wish to wear. I don't follow into this money-grabbing scheme called fashion.
Reply 8
_Pondersome.
Fashion is wonderful. You don't have to follow trends, you can have your own unique trend. I think it's fairly awful for a girl to take no interest in fashion, well, unless you're a lesbian. OP, are you a mountain bike?

Because sexuality is determined by the clothes you wear? :curious:
Reply 9
It's good but if boys go overboard they look fagtastic.
_Pondersome.

Well, we don't all have the money to blow.
Thud

How many lesbians dress nice?
EDIT: Actually, i think it depends on the person, BUT, most wear like baggy pants, hoodies and slick their hair back.
Reply 12
somebody made a brilliant point to me when i was going to go clothes shopping.
"no need fran, it's like dressing mutton as lamb". which was nice.
Reply 13
_Pondersome.
How many lesbians dress nice?

How many non lesbians dress nice?

Or are we going by lesbians = minority, girls who don't care about fashion = minority, minority = minority therefore girls who don't care about fashion = lesbians!

Love your logic.
I don't buy hugely expensive clothes or follow all the latest fashion but I do like to take an interest in how I look. I try to look good.
Reply 15
i dont dress like a man but i dont see how wearing the latest trends is good. its a waste of money. no one ven noticed you or cares what your wearing
Reply 16
Thud

Actually she stated that the clothes you wear are determined by your sexuality. Which is debatable.
denty5
i dont dress like a man but i dont see how wearing the latest trends is good. its a waste of money. no one ven noticed you or cares what your wearing

people want to feel nice for themselves, not for others...maybe?
Reply 18
ToastyCoke
I like to buy new clothes, I like to look good.

If you don't care; why the thread?

This :rolleyes:
It's not about getting noticed, it's wearing what you feel comfortable in/what you like wearing. You don't need to be obsessed to buy clothes you like -_-'

Latest

Trending

Trending