The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Absolutely, yes. 100% happy. I have a great life; I live in the now, I live by my own decisions, I'm living the perfect life and I've got the best friend in the world.
Reply 21
I would say im reasonably happy with my life. But im not as happy as i was before I came to uni. I like my course and i have a few good friends, but I have just come to realise that the majority of people in my university are there just to get wasted every night.
Reply 22
No, because I am a quitter. I left my girlfriend who had been my best mate for like two years or so for no reason whatsoever. I dropped out just as I was about to be given my starting date in the army. I left college because i hadn't made many friends. Quite **** really..

But I have been in my current job for 10months which is the only job I've had really lol at McDonalds but plan on going into the army in the next year or so and sticking with it. Because there is nothing left for me wheree I live, my family are moving abroad and all my friends go to college and don't really speak that often so the Army will bring a whole new lifestyle for me.

Woo, a post about me.
Relatively speaking, yes, I'm happy with my life. As others have said, life i just too short to be miserable all the time and having a positive outlook is essential. Of course I have my problems, we all do, but I've got plenty to be happy about: Nice girlfriend, plenty of mates, conditional offers from all the universities I wanted (for a course I'm really excited about doing), how can I complain? Answer, I can't. And I wont. :top2:
Reply 24
My life? Fine, my person, **** no. I am not happy with myself, but I can't complain about my actual life.
Reply 25
If you're on TSR, it automatically means you're not happy.
In some aspects I love my life, but I've still got a way to go before I can say I'm happy. To be honest I'll be a lot happier when the sunshine is here to stay :smile:
Reply 27
Yes. Though I shouldn't be.
Reply 28
OoPoo
Its only a matter of time [Sorry!].....Do you think that's what happiness is though? if someone is single poor and doesnt go to school, do you straight away assume that he is unhappy?

I think taking whatever life throws at you, and seeing the good side of things will mean you're always happy.

Firstly... what a strange question. If that's what makes her happy, then yes, that's what happiness is. :confused:

As for your second paragraph - couldn't disagree more. If you spend too much time seeing the good side of the crap, then why would you even bother to strive for change?
SillyFencer
Firstly... what a strange question. If that's what makes her happy, then yes, that's what happiness is. :confused:

As for your second paragraph - couldn't disagree more. If you spend too much time seeing the good side of the crap, then why would you even bother to strive for change?

and are you happy? :wtf?: (:tongue:)
Reply 30
In general yeah, I have a good relationship with my girlfriend, and have a lot of things to look forward to over the year. My only constant worry is money, I can't get enough hours anywhere to save enough, but my mum has just agreed to help out with my car insurance so I'll be able to save about £100 a month now, maybe a little more. Need all I can get for university.
At times and in the whole, yeah im happy with my life, no real reason, just content.

But then i get times or something happens and it demoralises me and i get a bit meh about my life
Reply 32
Lord Hysteria
and are you happy? :wtf?: (:tongue:)

Hell yeah!!! :biggrin:
No. Not at all.
Bubbles*de*Milo
No. Not at all.

Thought so. :p:
Reply 35
My laziness is affecting me negatively, I'm doing all I can to rectify this.
RamocitoMorales
Thought so. :p:

Oh would you just **** off for once?
No.

But it's the only thing I really have, so just going to have to learn to live with it.
Reply 38
No that's why I keep taking other peoples. That and the chilling voices that echo in my bottomless cavernous soul and often accompany headaches and blackouts.

Yes I love my life.

I hate it.
Reply 39
Yes, the alternative is just not as fun. THOUGH HAUNTING LOLAMGHOST.

Latest

Trending

Trending