The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Paris Paris Paris!
what an amazing city= amazing experiences!
Also practice orientated is surely really beneficial, experience is everything
x
Reply 2
Bry_baby,
Thanks, already have 2 years of work experience, so experience wouldn't really matter to me that much i guess.
P.S. Hec school is not exactly in the city, its a campus in suburbs so you hardly get time to escape to Paris.
Does anybody knows if Kings and Edinburg is located in the city?

Really stuck in dilema here..what is valued the most by employers: business school or university and especially in the consultancy industry?
many thanks
Reply 3
HEC!!! It has much better reputation, according to my dad who's a consultant in a top firm.

King's and Edinburgh are pretty much near the centres of their respective cities.
Reply 4
My friend HEC is a top international business school, there is a big gap between it and the other two.
Reply 5
Deldongo, thanks.
But would be a master degree awarded by HEC considered as academic master degree?Trying to understand whether there is a difference between a business school degree and university degree? which one is better for finding a job in consultancy/ international management field.
Reply 6
HEC >>>>>>> KCL&Edinburgh

Go for the Grande ecole degree from HEC. Most MCs hire from them
Hec.
Reply 8
HEC. A friend of mine study there and it's like the "harvard university" in Paris! :wink: u will definitely find a job afterwards in France or elsewhere in the world...

Latest

Trending

Trending