The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I can't think of an attribute I appreciate that is evident in all girls. Unfortunately, universal female personality traits generally tend to be the most grating ones. :p:
What football team they support (only really appreciate it if they support Manchester United). :yep:
Reply 22
Mastermind`
What football team they support (only really appreciate it if they support Manchester United). :yep:

You would probably get on well with my dad :p:
Generally speaking, I prefer female company and the male friends I have are definitely not stereotypical males. Don't get me wrong - some guys are awesome, I suppose I'm just more of a 'girl's girl'. Despite not being girly. :hmmmm:

foxo
I can't think of an attribute I appreciate that is evident in all girls. Unfortunately, universal female personality traits generally tend to be the most grating ones. :p:

Like what?
lella_m
You would probably get on well with my dad :p:

Really? We should get married then. :deal:

Did he take into account what football team your mum supported?
I ******* adore a horny up for anything type of attitude. Thats all you need really to get things goin.
Reply 26
Mastermind`
Really? We should get married then. :deal:

Did he take into account what football team your mum supported?

I wouldn't put it past him honestly, I swear his eye twitched when I once brought home a boyfriend that didn't support Manchester United... He didn't last. Haha :p:
Reply 27
This thread is rather sexist at times.
Reply 28
How nice they are generally. i hate them complete ****heads you get that dont give a monkeys about anyone else.
Reply 29
broad sense of humour shoulders.
Reply 30
Vampyrcorn
Generally speaking, I prefer female company and the male friends I have are definitely not stereotypical males. Don't get me wrong - some guys are awesome, I suppose I'm just more of a 'girl's girl'. Despite not being girly. :hmmmm:

Like what?

An over-inflated sense of intuition. A somewhat inherent degree of manipulativeness. Oh, and chronic nagging.

*Anticipates accusations of sexism*
Reply 31
Like the way cute girls act.
Reply 32
lella_m
I wondered whether or not any of you do actually appreciate the opposite sex for something that isn't simply a physical attribute?

I would have to say in general, their sense of humour :p:

Defo! they HAVE to be funny :woo: . There's no point just having a pretty face.
Frannnnn
broad sense of humour shoulders.

Heh, agreed!
Reply 34
crisl91
Kindness, politeness, good sense of humour, respect, intelligence...

This (also the way they behave as a person)
lella_m
I wouldn't put it past him honestly, I swear his eye twitched when I once brought home a boyfriend that didn't support Manchester United... He didn't last. Haha :p:

What a man! :top2:
Reply 36
she has to be funny and easy to talk to ... nt like those girls hu always waits for the guys to say summat
plus she gotta be interesting, not to demanding and i know this is a physical attribute but she has to be soft and warm , nt have cold hands (always) and definately no tough thunder thighs

thats my ideal woman probably
Sense of humour definitely :smile:

Everything else is non-essential
Witches_Rave
Confidence to grab my attention but i also love it when they get all embarrassed in a cute way when you call them pretty.

:love:

Latest

Trending

Trending