The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

inksplodge
I like them.

I would have Isabelle and Oscar. :biggrin:

Also very nice names!

What about, Fritz and Hilda?
I know someone called Julian and he's a perv, also it's the connotations with it too. Naomi is alright.

I've decided my daughter will be called Piper (Pip) and my son Jack Peter (JP) :biggrin: I have no idea what my future husband may have to say on that matter but let's face it, it's my vagina they're coming out of :p:
Caperucitaroja
Also very nice names!

What about, Fritz and Hilda?

Are you doing this deliberately?
Reply 23
Jed I Knight (a couple actually named their son)
Reply 24
i like traditional names best. naomi just reminds me of naomi cambell and julian sounds like a black man from usa name.

for boys i like charlie harry and tom
im not so sure for girls, i liked isobel but its too looooong sounding and posh sounding
denty5
i liked isobel but its too looooong sounding and posh sounding

My mum put me off that name forever when she said that every time she hears someone say "Isobel", she thinks 'really necessary on a bicycle'. Old knock-knock joke, I presume.

I think Naomi and Julian are nice names - I never knew there were gay connotations.

If I had kids I'd name the girls Bethany and Keziah and the boys James and William, and the father can choose the other three names. (I've decided that I'll either have no kids, or I'll have seven. There can be no in-between. :p: )

Latest

Trending

Trending