The Student Room Group

Robert Pattinson Reeks...

Rob Pattinson's a Dirty Boy -- (And Not Like That)

What do Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves and Robert Pattinson all have in common? Besides being completely doable, they all share one very yucky habit.

We got word from people hotly preparing to work up in Vancouver for New Moon that Rob P. causes quite the commotion on set. No, not from sneaking Kristen Stewart into his trailer. It's much, much dirtier, folks...

"He stinks. I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy," dishes someone who works in very close quarters with Pattz. Apparently our shaggy-haired love never rinses that bod of his, as Keanu and Brad have famously not done, as well, during extended periods of their hunky lives. Like, ever. And it's past the point of a little BO. "He completely reeks," complains an annoyed crewmember.

It's one of the biggest turnoffs ever—to have a sexy stud shower you with dandruff and odor instead of steamy kisses. Please, babe, learn the art of a little body wash and maybe you can date your costars instead of stalkers, which is what all us fans and gossips want anyway, right?

Scroll to see replies

His hair is perma greasy too.
Reply 2
I doubt that's true ... how could Kristen kiss him if that were the case? Did she just grin and bear it? But, he does look messy and a little dirty when he goes to different events so I don't deny that it's likely he doesn't practice the best personal hygiene.
Reply 3
i still love him :biggrin:
Reply 4
*_sophs_*

this! :smile: i have a poor sense of smell, im sure i could deal!
Reply 5
blatently a bunch of jealous ugly crew members are like 'this will be the fall of mr pattinson mwaahaha".
Frannnnn
blatently a bunch of jealous ugly crew members are like 'this will be the fall of mr pattinson mwaahaha".

Failing, of course, to realise that a vast number of mad fangirls are convinced he's Edward Cullen.
Do not underestimate the love of the Edward/Robert-whores.
Reply 8
what's worse, he totes his dirty laundry in a see-thru, plastic grocery bag...

which he refuses to part with!
*_sophs_*

me too!
Reply 10
Well, you've gone and opened pandora's box here, OP. Except the evil this time comes not in the form of pestilence, vengeance, et al. The evil in this pandora's box is fangirls, and you've forced them to defend their collective crush. They have posters of him, they have paid well over the odds for all sorts of worthless memorabilia and they are eternally ravenous for the souls of anyone who would dare criticise their obsession.

God help us all.
Reply 11
English Rose
me too!

Me three:smile::smile:
Christien
Well, you've gone and opened pandora's box here, OP. Except the evil this time comes not in the form of pestilence, vengeance, et al. The evil in this pandora's box is fangirls, and you've forced them to defend their collective crush. They have posters of him, they have paid well over the odds for all sorts of worthless memorabilia and they are eternally ravenous for the souls of anyone who would dare criticise their obsession.

God help us all.

This.
Reply 13
I'm not surprised, he looks really grubby and gross and like he hasn't had a wash in a year.
Reply 14
Christien

God help us all.

Not everyone is attracted to him. I know it's hard to believe. Sure, I thought he looked good in Twilight. But in person he is perfectly average, in my opinion.
Reply 15
i like them dirty anyway :tongue: and like literally, i know that sounds kinda gross but i like grungy guys that arent super concerned with their hygiene. this has just scored browny points with me :P

ps: hes super hot!
Reply 16
DarkShadows08
Not everyone is attracted to him. I know it's hard to believe. Sure, I thought he looked good in Twilight. But in person he is perfectly average, in my opinion.

I never said 'everyone is attracted to him', lol.
Reply 17
Leave Him Alone!!!!
Reply 18
Christien
I never said 'everyone is attracted to him', lol.

Sorry. I was just trying to make my own point that even though millions of girls are obsessed with him, there is a small percentage that are not.
Reply 19
'Stinky-yet-Happy Robbie"

Latest

Trending

Trending