The Student Room Group

20 things to do before your 20

Scroll to see replies

anna_spanner89
I've got 6 months today before i'm no longer a teenager :hmmm: and me and my friends are making a list now of stuff we want to do before we hit the twenties!

Whilst it's good to have goals and plans of what you want to do, don't limit yourself to any time limit other than as soon as possible. The only time we have to do something is in the present, the future doesn't even exist yet, although we can set the ball rolling for future plans. It sound a bit macabre, but treat time as a precious commodity, like you have a terminal illness. If there are things you want to do, get them done. Plenty of people would love to go travelling or to run a marathon or do a skydive, but how many of them actually make them dreams a reality? Action is the key word. There will never be a 'right' time to do anything, a 'right' time is just an excuse, a lack of committment. Good Luck!
anna_spanner89
i have done..

The next step up is Pass Plus or an Advanced driving test, or perhaps go for your motorcycle licence. I guess it all depends on what you want to do though.
Reply 22
hxmjam
1. Stop going on student room as you're almost 20.

How about you just stop going as no-one seems to like you?

:awesome:
Cwook
Oh get over it.

I am over it. I was only saying you dick.
libertine861
The next step up is Pass Plus or an Advanced driving test, or perhaps go for your motorcycle licence. I guess it all depends on what you want to do though.

lol im ok thanks..and pass plus is a waste of time lol

i have got 3 speeding points :p:
anna_spanner89
lol im ok thanks..and pass plus is a waste of time lol

i have got 3 speeding points :p:

Erm... Pass Plus actually isn't a waste of time. I have no idea where you got that idea from.
Reply 26
Develop passions

Overcome your fears

Make as many friends as possible

& Eat your weight in Oreos
Learn to fly
Get laid.
Use a cheesy chat-up line (preferably a will smith one)
Go to a formal dressed up as a chav
Pull someone in a position of 'power'
Read dreams from my father
Go to Geneva
Write a blog
Try out a martial art
Learn to swear in at least 10 different languages
Watch Lost!
Start a scrap book
Get closer with your friends
Come into lectures in a dressing gown
Eat 15 slices of pizza at a buffet
Go on the back of a motorbike
Correct profesh grammatically
Go to the Ritz for a sandwich
Buy a birthday cake to yourself when its not your birthday
Speak to the next randomer you see on the street that you think is hot
Reply 30
Enchanté
I am over it. I was only saying you dick.

:bawling:
she made him cry
Reply 32
Get a motorbike and ride somewhere far away.
addylad
Erm... Pass Plus actually isn't a waste of time. I have no idea where you got that idea from.

it is. I was driving on motorways, doing three point turns on hills and all the stuff you do on pass plus shortly after my test, even my instructor told me not to bother with it.

I've been driving for around 2 years now and don't need it, although an advanced driving thing sounds nice its money and i only really drive to get to work
Why before you're 20? I can understand things to do before you're 30, because people are normally settling down to fixed careers, families etc then, but there's nothing interesting that you can do at 19 that suddenly becomes hard to do when you're 20?
Reply 35
Fall in love
Fall out of love
Have an affair
Have a baby
Have an abortion
Kill a man just to watch him die.
Reply 37
Complex Simplicity

Come into lectures in a dressing gown
Buy a birthday cake to yourself when its not your birthday

Have you personally done either of these things? If so, I've just gained an enormous amount of respect for you. Screw the status quo!
Cheat on a guy
Get smashed (but Ive seen you on the P+P boards drunk..so :tongue:)
Shag 2/3 etc.. (your choice) men in one night.

I can't do this for other people.. lol!
Reply 39
Go to Sensation in Amsterdam

Quick Reply

Latest