The Student Room Group

20 things to do before your 20

Scroll to see replies

Lol for the first few years of your 20's really aren't that much different from the later years of your teens. I'm 20 (21 next year) and it's no different from when I was 18/19, I was more mature I'll add that, but I can still get away with being like an idiot :wink:

You should really make a Before you're 30 list.
Reply 101
Original post by Hohenstaufen
Lol for the first few years of your 20's really aren't that much different from the later years of your teens. I'm 20 (21 next year) and it's no different from when I was 18/19, I was more mature I'll add that, but I can still get away with being like an idiot :wink:

Necro thread
Reply 102
Learning the difference between your and you're and when to use the right one should be on the list imho :smile:

To the neggers - Did the smiley whoosh over you're heads ya miserable buggers? :biggrin:

On a more serious note though. At least it wasn't "ur" :rolleyes:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aj12
Necro thread

Correct.

Original post by Hohenstaufen

Dude, you just ass raped a thread older than..I don't know but it was weird
OP is 22 now :teehee:
move to your own flat if you can afford it
Reply 106
Original post by im so academic
1. Get into Oxbridge.

wow f off
Reply 107
Original post by This Honest
OP is 22 now :teehee:

Just what I was thinking...
Reply 108
I do not want to turn 20!!!!!!!!!!:frown:
Im 16 :frown:
I feel so old :frown:
Lol i see people have already beaten me to it but learning to spell would definitely be a good start. Also, i would say that it's very personal and that whatever you decide to do, it's going to be a risk and that's what makes it so awesome to do these sort of lists and the things on them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending