The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Fedders
I went to UCL L100 (economics) open day on march 11, and they said that they are gonna give an offer to everyone who's attended. With 31st March approaching i had no words from them yet. Is it possible for them not to give you an offer in such case?

It took them over a month to put my offer from the November open day onto UCAS.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Fedders
I went to UCL L100 (economics) open day on march 11, and they said that they are gonna give an offer to everyone who's attended. With 31st March approaching i had no words from them yet. Is it possible for them not to give you an offer in such case?

I think you have until the 4th May. Check the UCAS website for more info.
nope, if they said they'll give u an offer, they will

it just takes them a bit of time to get it all sorted :smile:

don't worry!
Yeah, you have to reply to offers by May 4th.. dunno when all the offers are ment to be in, but there's still loads of people who haven't got offers for other subjects so I wouldn't worry. Although, there was a thread on here where someone went to the open day and still got rejected, dunno what that was all about.
Reply 5
ok, thanx
Actually he did end up getting the offer.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=812394
Hi everyone,
I went to UCL (L100) open day on 11th March, too and I haven't received the offer from them yet. It is nearly a month now. Start worrying :frown: :frown: . Is there anyone having the same situation ?
@ Fedders: Hi Fedders, did they send you the offer?
Reply 8
Oh yes! I got an offer yesteday actually! So, dont warry you should get it pretty soon...

Latest

Trending

Trending