The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go onto riverisland.com, go into the heels section, get the black caged strappy sandals, they are imense! I have them :smile:

EDIT: They're the 4th pair along.
KatyLauren
Aww I'm so sorry!
Now you can feel my pain :P
I really want them! Up for a bit of shop lifting?
Haha jokeeee :P

If you come to Aberystwyth we can split the price and share custody of them :biggrin:
*AllyBaba
If you come to Aberystwyth we can split the price and share custody of them :biggrin:

You're going to Aberystwyth! Arrr how exciting.
That sounds like a plan.
If I go there am soooo going to look up a Miss Ally Baba hahaha
KatyLauren
You're going to Aberystwyth! Arrr how exciting.
That sounds like a plan.
If I go there am soooo going to look up a Miss Ally Baba hahaha

Haha you should because Miss Ally Baba has been a naughty girl and put her account details into the river island website and asked them to bill her for the shoes.

Man I'm weak... :rolleyes:
*AllyBaba
Haha you should because Miss Ally Baba has been a naughty girl and put her account details into the river island website and asked them to bill her for the shoes.

Man I'm weak... :rolleyes:

:eek: Noooooo!!
That's really really unfair!
Ive already firmed Lanc, otherwise I'd be heading over for a loan of the shoes.... I hope your a size 4! :wink:
KatyLauren
:eek: Noooooo!!
That's really really unfair!
Ive already firmed Lanc, otherwise I'd be heading over for a loan of the shoes.... I hope your a size 4! :wink:

Unfortunately I am a size 5 :frown:... You could either put up with them being a bit big or put some tissue in the heel to make your feet seem bigger :biggrin:

My mums a 4 and she calls me big foot all the time, especially when I rob her shoes and stretch them out :p:
*AllyBaba
Unfortunately I am a size 5 :frown:... You could either put up with them being a bit big or put some tissue in the heel to make your feet seem bigger :biggrin:

My mums a 4 and she calls me big foot all the time, especially when I rob her shoes and stretch them out :p:

Haha, I'll stuff them full of tissue, you big yetti!
Thanks for the little rep msg, I'm kind of hoping so now too... hehe (:
KatyLauren
Haha, I'll stuff them full of tissue, you big yetti!
Thanks for the little rep msg, I'm kind of hoping so now too... hehe (:

Is that so you can raid my sexual shoe collection? :wink: Coming to Aber will be easy just sit there in your exam like "Right I'll skip this question then I can get lower grades and go Aber with Miss Ally Baba and all her shoes" :p:

You know you want to :P
*AllyBaba
Is that so you can raid my sexual shoe collection? :wink: Coming to Aber will be easy just sit there in your exam like "Right I'll skip this question then I can get lower grades and go Aber with Miss Ally Baba and all her shoes" :p:

You know you want to :P

Too right it is! :P
Haha skipping out questions and stuff - yeah right!
Which course did u apply for at aber?
Myself - Economics with marketing - boringgg haha
KatyLauren
Too right it is! :P
Haha skipping out questions and stuff - yeah right!
Which course did u apply for at aber?
Myself - Economics with marketing - boringgg haha

I have to do a foundation degree first because I messed up my maths at school :'(

So I'll spend my first year doing life sciences then after that I get to pick any BSc degree I fancy, still deciding on what to pick. I want you to come to Aber now :frown:
*AllyBaba
I have to do a foundation degree first because I messed up my maths at school :'(

So I'll spend my first year doing life sciences then after that I get to pick any BSc degree I fancy, still deciding on what to pick. I want you to come to Aber now :frown:

Arr that sucks, well gd luck chosing (:
I want me to as well, I like you, you're prety cool ... and have amazing taste in shoes... :rolleyes:

Latest