The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
cowsgoquack
the spunkbucket

i bet you are :wink:
My friends coined the term "The Blobinator" for an overweight friend of ours who they don't really like that much.
Mate of mine has epilepsy and yet insists on going to gigs with strobe lights, result being that quite often he'll fit in the middle of a show, but he's always fine straight after.

Once we got our heads around the whole idea, we ended up calling him 'shakes' and it stuck, even his girlfriend calls him that. :smile:

Another friend aquired the nickname 'fuzzy' after describing to us one drunken night about how he had a hairy ass. Yes, there was a demonstration.....
Reply 23
Donkey, because he is an idiot.
Dog *****, because a "funny" boy put some in her bag.
Reply 24
One of our mates was called Ian Huntley, because he kissed a 14 year old girl in a nightvlub (I think he was 17).
Coke whore.
Reply 26
Five-pence-hooker, meathead, most likely all the possible variations of the word 'retard' and the list goes on...

My friends and I use these all the time without actually meaning anything bad.
An italian classmate of mine has the surname Tamponi, so I call him Tampon :rofl:
If I'm in the mood to annoy him it becomes 'Used Tampon' :awesome:
Yardstick (though not to his face)...

because some of the girls i hang out with have taken how far they would go with him as a measure of how drunk they are. Licking his face (briefly) meant they were practically paraletic.

The game we played in class the next day where you scored points for calling him a yardstick for something whilst in general conversation, with double points if said to the teacher in response to a question, was particularly harsh i felt.
In school there was a guy nicknamed "Foetus" (as he supposedly looked like one... tbh I could see it). It was the best nickname ever.

Seemed like everyone I knew had a nickname of some kind :/ there were guys called Mush, Badger, Pringle, Baby, etc. etc.
DaveParlour

because some of the girls i hang out with have taken how far they would go with him as a measure of how drunk they are. Licking his face (briefly) meant they were practically paraletic.

The game we played in class the next day where you scored points for calling him a yardstick for something whilst in general conversation, with double points if said to the teacher in response to a question, was particularly harsh i felt.

Lmao oh dear. That made me smile though. Harsh, mind
"Dirty Saudi"

Take a guess why.
Reply 32
Electric_Dreams
It could be worse.
I know someone who dressed up as her for a fancy dress party, met someone who had dressed up as a paedophile, and they hung out with him for the rest of the night. :lolwut:

i really really really hope this is true
isawsparks89
Lmao oh dear. That made me smile though. Harsh, mind

If only you could have seen the game, it was hilarious, absolutely cruel, but hilarious, i felt guilty considering hes one of my closest mates, but i won so i guess that shows i wasnt too bothered. :biggrin:
Reply 34
They call this guy a terrorist, slave boy, p*ki and yet he's black irish. He has really dark hair, blue eyes and tanned skin. They totally bully him and they're making him dress like a terrorist on the last day of school.

I also call my friends Blowf/Blowfish, Sesil and B.O.
Reply 35
DaveParlour

Yardstick is you, isn't it.
aster100
Yardstick is you, isn't it.

:no:
She wasn't my friend, but there was this really small girl in my old school year who really irritated me, so I came up with the nickname 'Miracle Grow' (based on that plant food that apparently makes a flower go from 1cm tall to 2m overnight).
Reply 38
errrm
terrorist because hes 1/2 Indian and looks sort-of middle eastern.
NAZI/aryan because of his blond hair/blue eyes.
pokemon, because she looks like the little kid from the cartoon (shes only only one who gets offended)
Choad
A choad is a penis wider than it is long...

We gave him this nickname after a catastrophic night of drunken partying which ended up in group masturbation....