The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
personally not used to this, so i think i would freak out a little if someone tried to go down...i could imagine that once i over come this fear that it would be rather pleasurable
Reply 2
I've never done anything with girls, but I think I would enjoy doing it. As long as she isn't on her period I would definitely give it a try. Looks enjoyable to me.
Jesus wept, sometimes I forget the average sexual experience of the average TSR user...

OP, for the record, any chap who is dead-set against cunnilingus is unlikely to receive any favours in return...
I expect it, if he expects blow jobs. I'm not saying that sex should be about with-holding sexual things to be manipulative, but I don't enjoy giving blow jobs, so if I'm going out of my way to make him happy, I expect the same in return.
Me and my girlfriend love both :|
I don't like it. I love going head to guys though. I feel to exposed receiving it. Weird.
Reply 7
all about give and take babyyyy
Reply 8
I can never work out the difference between my gfs ass and her vagina so i just lick her entire lower torso until she cums.
Reply 9
Bruce Lee loves the muff and muff loves Bruce back.
Reply 10
Personally i love to give it, even if i know im not getting anything back. Although, its always nice :rolleyes:
Reply 11
If you aren't giving her head, you are totally missing out. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. There's nothing hotter than having the power to send her to orgasm at will - haha.
Reply 12
Not really a fan of receiving head, love giving it though. No idea why.
Reply 13
Ariadne

i cant read..
Ariadne

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Love giving it, don't mind receiving lmao
Reply 15
Morzor
i cant read..

Really? Most guys I know who find out think I'm like gold dust lol :rolleyes: ... am perfectly happy to spend ages down there and don't want anything in return. They can just lie back and relax.
I had a very bad experience eating out a girls clack, I tasted another guys left overs the nasty slapper...

Since then I have been rather traumatised by the whole thing but I do enjoy rimming , hell I'd do that even if she wasn't going to blow me as I enjoy it. Nothing like sticking your tongue in a peachy bottom.
Reply 17
Ha if my boyfriend refused to do it then he'd be lucky to get any action at all.

Luckily he loves it :biggrin:
Reply 18
Hygiene is paramount ! ! !
Nuff said i think !
i willingly do it, i like seeing her face as she orgasms through it, its an ego boost

Latest