The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've been on the receiving end of oral sex from two different guys and not had to give so much as a handjob.
You must be joking.
I think my fianceé's only done it to me once or twice. It's no problem.. I'd rather not have it done at all than have him feeling uncomfortable. He's not lazy or selfish in ze bedroom in other aspects anyway.. :wink:

Though I do miss it.
Reply 23
my boyfriend loves it... my god I'm soooo Lucky! In fact I don't think there is a single part of my body where his tongue hasn't been :yep:
Reply 24
brock_dave
I've never done anything with girls, but I think I would enjoy doing it. As long as she isn't on her period I would definitely give it a try. Looks enjoyable to me.

LOL

the noises produced by my gf after going down on her would suggest she prefers it to sex
Reply 25
I've never found a girl who liked having a guy go down on her.. they said it would seem ''wierd'' :laugh:
whats head???/ =s

;0
Ariadne
Not really a fan of receiving head, love giving it though. No idea why.

This. It just doesn't do anything for me :dontknow:
I absolutely love giving it. She wasn't keen at first, thought it was weird, but she enjoys recieving it now. It's such an intimate thing to do and for me its a huge symbol of the trust between you both.

I could do it all evening and I'm really not bothered whether I get anything in return.
I like it....

If you take, you should give :yep:
thebirthoftragedy
This. It just doesn't do anything for me :dontknow:

its good to give xd

also..... "i can wash my hair in 3 mins 35 secs"

=o I cant lol
Reply 31
Am i the only one who is confused how women can actually get head as this refers to the head of the penis and has always refered to oral on blokes? Oral, going down etc fine but head?

Or did someone change the youth slang while i wasnt watching? :P lol
Reply 32
I very much enjoy giving! It's all part of the fun!
Reply 33
Vokes
Am i the only one who is confused how women can actually get head as this refers to the head of the penis and has always refered to oral on blokes? Oral, going down etc fine but head?

Or did someone change the youth slang while i wasnt watching? :P lol

It refers to going to the nether regions of a woman's body and paying a visit to her clitoris and other erogenous zones

EDIT :
I'M SORRY FOR POSTING A LINK HERE THAT HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED (and I have been warned for) I DIDN'T REALIZE WE COULDN'T LINK TO SITES THAT CONTAIN SEX TIPS
Reply 34
Not if I can avoid it.
Reply 35
Cocoa
It refers to going to the nether regions of a woman's body and paying a visit to her clitoris and other erogenous zones

I know what is implied I do have 3 kids :P lol

Never heard it refered to as giving head to a woman tho, neither has the Mrs or anyone I asked :s-smilie:

Maybe its a regional thing (no pun intended lol).
Reply 36
I love going down on girls and every girl i've been with has loved it too. I do think its only fair to return the favourite xxx
i always used to hate it. with previous boyfriends it just didn't do anything for me, and i just felt exposed and embarrassed and would do all i could to keep his head a way from that area. however i didn't mind giving them head.

however with my latest bf it is an amazing experience, it is intimate rather than being exposing.

i have never found a guy who hasn't at least wanted to try it once.. . .
Reply 38
I love receiving, but I also equally love giving. Actual sex is the best though.
Reply 39
If the guy is good at it, it's amazing. Luckily for me I've never had any bad experiences but I would imagine that if he was **** it would be just horrible and gross, like a washing machine or something. Ugh.

I don't particularly like giving blow jobs but I do, so why shouldn't he do something in return?

Latest