The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frannnnn
all about give and take babyyyy

That's about the size of it.
Reply 81
jaw
I've never found a girl who liked having a guy go down on her.. they said it would seem ''wierd'' :laugh:

Have they actually received head though?
'Cause my friends always used to say that, then they have it go, and have never looked back. It's all about being comfortable with someone.
The guy I'm seeing LOVES it. He's almost too good, I never want him to stop, and he seems to really enjoy it. He's very unselfish, it's lovely. More than I can say about my last ex.
Reply 82
TheCasual
I love going down on girls and every girl i've been with has loved it too. I do think its only fair to return the favourite xxx

:curious:

Don't cry the next time you have a cucumber shoved up one of your orifices then. :wink:
I was quite drunk when I recieved it for the first time but liked it very much :smile:
FiveFiveSix
Jesus wept, sometimes I forget the average sexual experience of the average TSR user...

OP, for the record, any chap who is dead-set against cunnilingus is unlikely to receive any favours in return...

Made me lol.
And the boy's got a point :smile:.
I've only just started to enjoy recieving it with my current bf. Never did anything for me before. Either he's just amazing or I'm a lot more comfortable with him than I have been with ex's. But yeah, every boy I've been with (apart from one) has always wanted to do it.
FiveFiveSix
OP, for the record, any chap who is dead-set against cunnilingus is unlikely to receive any favours in return...

This. :p:
Reply 87
I give my gf head every now and again. She loves it.

Give and take = :yes:
Reply 88
Ariadne
Really? Most guys I know who find out think I'm like gold dust lol :rolleyes: ... am perfectly happy to spend ages down there and don't want anything in return. They can just lie back and relax.

I wish there were more girls like you around!!!
Oh yea I forgot to mention, this is for all the females on this thread....it will feel better if he enjoys it, and if you want him to enjot it the most then ***SHAVE***, and I mean all of it...it really ain't that much tbh....blokes do 90% of the work in terms if having sex anyway so just spend a little time doing this - for all you "au naturelles", regardless of wat your b/f is telling you he would prefer it shaven.
Reply 90
Oh my god, I love receiving (from the right person, my ex was totally **** and I used to fake an O just so he'd give up and **** off). My current boy is an angel in that respect. He loves it and he's magnificent at it. I used to be very shy like a lot of girls on here, and felt too exposed, but he was fairly persistent and just seemed to enjoy it soo much, so that helped. I feel pretty awesome about it now. He does this thing where he'll grab both my ankles and kind of force them back and apart...very hot. Sorry, is this too steamy for TSR?? :wink:
I don't mind giving head to guys.

Tom won't give me oral though- apparently the taste is worse. Like he'd know what a cock tastes like.....
I don't really like receiving it. Every guy I've been with has always insisted he do it though... seem to love it.
My boyfriend likes to do it. :smile: I was a bit shy at first, but now I'm all too happy for it.
Reply 94
If he ain't giving, he ain't getting!

It's only fair.

Lucky my boyfriend is willing, and I am happy to receive!
Ice_Queen
Tom won't give me oral though- apparently the taste is worse. Like he'd know what a cock tastes like.....

Wash more? :p:
Reply 96
Vokes
Am i the only one who is confused how women can actually get head as this refers to the head of the penis and has always refered to oral on blokes? Oral, going down etc fine but head?

Or did someone change the youth slang while i wasnt watching? :P lol

My thoughts exactly. :P
It's something I would never do; the whole thing just seems to gross / weird to me.
paddy__power
its good to give xd

also..... "i can wash my hair in 3 mins 35 secs"

=o I cant lol

Years of practise :yep: I bet my friend a fiver that I could wash my hair in under 3.5 minutes.. gutted. :rolleyes:

And yes, I like to think that giving will improve my karma, rather than just taking all the time :yep:
thebirthoftragedy
Years of practise :yep: I bet my friend a fiver that I could wash my hair in under 3.5 minutes.. gutted. :rolleyes:

And yes, I like to think that giving will improve my karma, rather than just taking all the time :yep:

ahh yes, im sure it will

and i think i could, but it wouldnt be washed well =D

Latest