The Student Room Group
Reply 1
The examiner's report for January 2009 says that it should NOT be a walkthrough or 'instruction guide' of how to build your database, but instead that it must pick up on the key I/P/O requirements for your system.
Reply 2
IPO requirements?
:s-smilie:
im guessing they meant Input, Processing and Output.

so basically show in your screen shots what you have entered and what has come up?
Reply 4
isn't that in the testing section :s-smilie:
isnt the implementation proving that you've built the system yourself
i would say that goes in the testing as well, other wise you would be testing it before you test it which makes no sense.. hmm.

we've been told that implementation is just showing what you did, briefly how [not with a million screen prints thought] and why eg for the tables explain why the field is that particular data type.. and things like 'primary key' and 'validation rule' explain what they are for. and you do that all through the implementation, why are forms that colour, etc, thats how i am doing it
Reply 6
oh right, erm, ive done corrective action in implementation section because my teacher told me to, as i found the problem when creating the system :s-smilie: But i still thought i was supposed to put it in testing
corrective action goes in testing, your teacher's got a screw loose me thinks. how can u make corrections without testing first. maybe read the specification for ict6 to see what they want and where?
Reply 8
lol ok thankyou :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending