The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's my firm for Geography. It seems to be very popular at my sixth form :P i seem to keep hearing people saying they've applied or want to go there.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Wise choice! :smile:
It's my firm for Music :]
In all honesty, I hadn't really heard of it 'til I looked at those University league tables and randomly picked to google it. Had I not been on the open day I probably wouldn't have considered it.
Reply 4
It'll probably be my firm for French and Italian once Warwick get back to me (especially if that turns out to be a rejection).
fweefwee
For some reason Lancaster does not seem to be a popular choice of university in my sixth form

Really? I swear there are loads from mine :s-smilie: and we're not exactly close. Found out today it's now my best friends firm... could go well/very bad :s-smilie:

but yes... psychology firm :biggrin:
Reply 6
Lancaster is my firm choice for English Literature!! :smile: anyone got any idea what college they're going for yet?? I don't know where to choose??!

Lucy :smile:
Reply 7
lucy3131
Lancaster is my firm choice for English Literature!! :smile: anyone got any idea what college they're going for yet?? I don't know where to choose??!

Lucy :smile:

I may be seeing you later this year, then!
Yay for English Literature!
Reply 8
Lancaster is my firm for Economics!
Reply 9
German at Lancaster as my firm :smile:
Reply 10
Computer science at lancaster = firm

need advice for which college to choose?
Reply 11
Has anyone heard from Lancs since they firmed it?
When do we sort out our accomodation?
Reply 12
fweefwee
Has anyone heard from Lancs since they firmed it?
When do we sort out our accomodation?

i haven't heard anything, well except for a random leaflet. Don't we sort out accomodation after we find out results?
luciet2009
Computer science at lancaster = firm

need advice for which college to choose?

It doesn't really matter, to be honest. The main thing you should look at is what type of accommodation you want, and how far you want to walk in the mornings!
Reply 14
Firm for English Lit :biggrin:
I'm the only one from my school, it was a last minute thing for me, I had 4 unis and I picked Lancaster randomly and when I went to the open day I fell in love :biggrin:
Reply 15
:biggrin: Another for English Lit!
I think I am the only one in my school to!
Reply 16
Firm for English Lit. also, by virtue of the fact that Lancaster were the only ones who wanted me :tongue:
Reply 17
Has anyone started thinking about colleges/accommodation yet?
I'm already worried about it! Alot of my friends have already applied for their halls etc (at other unis). I know Lancaster is uuuuber relaxed but it makes me on edge!

So, any thoughts?
Reply 18
I think I may apply to county
But I agree, I'm a bit confused as to when and how we apply for accomodation...
Reply 19
Not until June/July I think, there was something about it on Lancaster's website

Latest

Trending

Trending