The Student Room Group
Sparingly and privately.
If I tried to make peace, I'd just end up f-ing the world up more. If I took revenge on people, I'd just end up f-ing the world up more.

:rolleyes:
Reply 2
I'd kick the **** out of my arrogant, cocky, ill tempered, lazy, scrounging, drug riddled, piece of **** that I am unfortunate enough to call a brother.

Actually, I might do that anyway. Sad, pathetic little moron he is. My mums in tears due to that ******.

How's that for honesty?
I would strike down upon certain people who genuinely deseved it and I'd rig the lottery numbers
Reply 4
omnipotence includes omniscience, so you'd know what everything you do would lead to..
**** would be too easy
Reply 5
aMAXin
omnipotence includes omniscience.

It doesn't include omniscience. "All power" and "all knowing" are two different concepts.
Reply 6
I think my mind would implode. Knowing everything in hundreds of billions galaxies?

My eyes would melt just at the thought!
Reply 7
RyanT
I think my mind would implode. Knowing everything in hundreds of billions galaxies?

My eyes would melt just at the thought!

:yep:

Can you imagine tha moment when you become knowledgeable to everything. How would you even begin to comprehend and process all that information.

I'd like to give it a go though. :smile:
Reply 8
Asteron
It doesn't include omniscience. "All power" and "all knowing" are two different concepts.

yes, well done, they are.
but generally philosophers would put omniscience under omnipotence.. but yeah.. do you
Asteron
What would you do with this power?

Have you been watching friends? :p:
I'd influence the world and set the world up nicely. Assuming I maintain my perspective.
Reply 11
Asteron

Knowledge is power my friend. Knowledge is power. :yep:
Sparingly and privately ... Bruce Almighty comes to mind
Reply 13
first i'd put jennifer Anniston in her place, then world domination
get rid of poverty, create peace and all that 'good' stuff...the 'bad' purposes i would use it for is revenge on a girl who used to bully me...
Just enough miracles to make people more aware of the world around them and the power of unity so they could fix the world the long way and learn from it- slightly more lasting than a divine intervention.

I'd then proceed to live a relatively normal life where possible, so as not to get bored of never having to work for anything. I'd be a secret super hero, of course.
Reply 16
i'd do whatever the **** i wanted whenever the **** i wanted
and by whenever i really do mean whenever
Reply 17
I'd help out where people genuinely needed it, like poverty stricken countries, the terminally ill. But I'd do it on the sly, just so it sort of aided the world into becoming more nice and stuff, rather than curing everything and people having nothing to do to help the situation.

:-)

Latest

Trending

Trending