The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

boxers are SO much more comfortable. It lets your balls hang, sometimes you can even swing them side to side if you are really bored in conversation, and slap them against your thigh.
Reply 61
worriedaboutsomething
lol but i get them really easily, it doesnt help that my class is full of fit girls...

I'm guessing you're about 13? Don't worry, when the hormones begin to die down, control will surge over you, ma' boy. :wink:
Reply 62
boxers
Boxers, dur.
Boxers, I stopped wearing y-fronts when I was about 10.
Reply 65
boxers as i thinks boys in nappies - not attractive
Reply 66
I wore coloured y-fronts (never white) until I was fifteen, to be honest it's not a big deal, I never got teased (even when stripping down to underwear in the changing room).

I then moved onto boxers due to wanting to be a bit more comfortable
sufiankane
boxers are SO much more comfortable. It lets your balls hang, sometimes you can even swing them side to side if you are really bored in conversation, and slap them against your thigh.

That really made me lol
Reply 68
Boxers also have the advantage of giving you much more flexibility over where you hang your trousers.
Reply 69
boxer briefs only.
johnbergqvist
Y fronts. never tried boxers.

haha.
Reply 71
Xenomorph v2.1
Boxers, but when playing sports/training in the gym then it has to be the y-fronts to keep the soldier from moving around as I run. :rolleyes:

I'll second that. :biggrin:
Reply 72
Boxers all the time, well fitting ones though. Cannae beat the Calvin Klein :yep:
Reply 73
Boxers...there sooo much more comfortable. More room. Need the Calvin Klein or Hugo Boss ones though, they have a better fit, its even alright to wear them when doing sports.
lol I don't get the point of this thread. But

I wores Y-fronts till I hit puberty then switched to boxers.
trunks ftw!
Reply 76
boxers. never liked the snugness of y fronts to be honest
Reply 77
boxers...unless your an OAP
Rich_183
boxers...unless your an OAP

Take a look at the Aussiebum website and see if it does anything to sway your opinion :smile:
Reply 79
boxers

Latest