Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lloyds TSB Internet Banking

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how i can pay off my credit card on the website?

Also, apparently i don't have to pay the whole thing off at once and then i won't get charged too much? The initial amount was £300 but has gone up to £320 ish - is there a minimum i can pay that means i won't get charged loads?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can you not transfer money online to the account? Or just call them and do it over the phone I'm sure they'll let you.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Select "Transfers & Payments" from your current a/c and then add a new payee.

The account number and sort code should be on the slip at the bottom of the statement (the one I pay into is Sort code:77-29-00 Account number: 00000000 but I think it's different depending on what type of credit card you have).

Make sure you put your card number in as the reference (the full 16 digit number).

Usually takes a few days as well so don't leave it until the last minute.

Minimum amount should be on statement and paying that should avoid the late payment charge (that you'd get from not paying anything). Interest will probably still be high though. Not 100% on the charges tbh as I always pay mine off in full.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure with LLoyds

But with most credit cards, you can use your debit card to pay the balance off.

Also, you can pay a minimum amount (as long as you are not over your limit in which case, you will have to pay whatever the difference is + the usual minimum amount.)

I would really reccomend paying off the full balance each time, this looks better on your credit file and means you pay less in the long run. Paying the minimum each month = longer and more expensive to pay off.

If i remember correctly, on Lloyds TSB internet banking.. the credit card bit is at the bottom, on the part next to it there should be a drop down menu. Look at the options on there.

I'm sure you can pay it off, helped my old man last time so it sort of rings a bell.. but i'm not 100% sure what your options are online. You may be only able to pay it off with a bank t/f from your current a/c.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 31, 2009
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.