The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
gossip_girl
they die right, but who is most responsible for their death? cos i think its the messenger guy so how can i make a essay on this? :confused:
also ....who do yiu think is most responsible for their death? :biggrin:

the wind
Reply 2
Their families, and the social norms of the day.
Juliet's parents should be responsible. Juliet's parents wanted her to get married to that guy, so she pretended to be dead. When romeo sees she is dead, he kills himself, and when juliet wakes up, find's romeo dead, she kills herself. So, if Juliet's parents never made her get married to that guy, she wouldn't have pretended to be dead.
you can argue the friar is too.
Reply 5
IT WAS GOSSIP_GIRL. :eek:
Reply 6
actually it is paris's fault bcoz if he didnt bugger it up by wantin o marry jules when she was already married to rome then she wouldn;t have had to pretend to be dead. PARIS'S FAULT! :mad:
Reply 7
galadriel100
Juliet's parents should be responsible. Juliet's parents wanted her to get married to that guy, so she pretended to be dead. When romeo sees she is dead, he kills himself, and when juliet wakes up, find's romeo dead, she kills herself. So, if Juliet's parents never made her get married to that guy, she wouldn't have pretended to be dead.

yeah but if the stupid messenger person didnt have the plage then they wouldnt of died
Reply 8
Who is responsible for the death in An Inspector Calls?
gossip_girl
yeah but if the stupid messenger person didnt have the plage then they wouldnt of died

who's the messenger person with the plauge? i can't remember that bit.
Reply 10
gossip_girl

plague? wtf?
Reply 11
i hate shakespeare! he sucks! :p:
Reply 12
I can't remember Romeo and Juliet..but there was a plague? Je suis tres confused :confused:
Reply 13
I think it best to cite a number of contributing factors; attempting to lay the blame squarely on one or other protagonist will merely cause you to come across as simplistic.
Reply 14
Profesh
I think it best to cite a number of contributing factors; attempting to lay the blame squarely on one or other protagonist will merely cause you to come across as simplistic.

normal english please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
If anything, the messnger is the only one WITHOUT a moral element to the blame of the couple's death.
Reply 16
gossip_girl

Are YOU writing an English essay?
Reply 17
visesh
Are YOU writing an English essay?

yes :redface:
Reply 18
gossip_girl

If you're ever going to comprehend Shakespeare, I daresay comprehending my posts would be a good place to start.
Reply 19
Profesh
If you're ever going to comprehend Shakespeare, I daresay comprehending my posts would be a good place to start.

yeah well we all know you dont make any sence so there!

Latest

Trending

Trending