The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
scotland26
why isnt BBC PARLIAMENT the worst channel lol

Here's a lttle game to play. Next time you happen to find yourself on BBC parliament, try and find the sleeping politician/committee member, there's always one :yep:
Reply 21
palacefc8
football is definetly on itv4 lol

Lol, yer it thought so. Yer right then ITV3 is ****. However have you considered Sky/Digital TV. I'm sure 90% of the channels on there are pointless.
Oladz
Here's a lttle game to play. Next time you happen to find yourself on BBC parliament, try and find the sleeping politician/committee member, there's always one :yep:

:rofl: I do this!
Reply 23
Deano88
I believe that there may sometimes be football on ITV3 for some reason. Although i may be thinking of ITV4. Did the contender used to be on there, again may be thinking of ITV4. If i am thinking of ITV4 than your right, its ****.

Football is on ITV4, that's the men's channel. ITV3 is more programmes aimed at the middle aged. More popular with women then men, although I don't think ITV are targeting women in particular.

Which is the thing, people here don't like ITV3 but then you aren't the demographic they are after (you're more ITV1 and ITV2 though both are still crap).
Reply 24
The shopping channels are worse

Latest