The Student Room Group

[Phy-As]Past Paper for Unit 2 :Mechanics , Material and Waves ?

I was looking for the past paper of Unit 2:u:nit 2 :Mechanics , Material and Waves ? for As-pHYSIC from the AQA website and other websites but they only have Unit 2 Mechanics and Molecular Kinetic Theory , there's no waves chapter there?
If anyone can show me where can I find it , it will really a help coz i gonna have mock exam soon , thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
You won't find any past papers for this module because it hasn't been set yet.
Actually, it may have been available in Jan '09 but I'm not sure.

Anyway, you're likely to be on the current GCE section. You need to go to the new GCE section, select physics A, and then you can download a specimen paper.

If you want to do some past questions on waves, find the relevant A2 module. It used tobe an A2 topic, but now it isn't. We will do kinetic theory when we do thermodynamics next year.
Reply 2
Thanks for reply .
I did a search on the google and found it was a old past papers :biggrin: on here :biggrin: without the answers sheet :biggrin: and I also did the specimen paper , just want to practice some more b4 mock exam :biggrin:

U should take a look :biggrin: . anyways , thanks so much :biggrin:
Reply 3
You are doing the new AS level.

The exam was sat in January as I sat it :P - your school should be able to get it for you.
Apart from this this - no other papers as new AS

Latest