The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The 5th years had their last day on Friday. They released a load of locusts into the boys' lockerbay, then proceeded to kill them :s-smilie:

However more cleverly than that, they spread rumours about releasing mice into the girls' lockerbay. But instead of wasting the money and risking punishment they merely pretended they had released a rodent. One girl just screamed 'MOUSE!!' and created absolute chaos with minimal effort :smile:

Some people drew a massive penis on the grass with weedkiller, and stole the pavilion clock (I believe it is in the school pond now). The lockerbays were also covered in brown sauce and whatnot...

I moved an entire classroom onto the front lawn of the school :smile: We moved all the chairs and desks, and even the bin was out. The entire class was sitting outside ready to begin the lesson when the fire alarm was set off. The headmaster was not best pleased... However the teacher thought it was hilarious, as did the 4 other teachers who saw us do it and even encouraged us to :smile:

My year arranged all the chairs in the sixth form centre into a massive penis shape. Oh, and they hid a load of alarm clocks in the assembly hall and set them to go off during assembly. However they miscalculated, so by the time they went off assembly was over.

All that and we don't even leave till Wednesday :smile:
Reply 81
Steal ALL of the schools cutlery/dres up in masks and raid the kitchen with water pistols.
PurpleMonkeyDishwasher
How do all these people manage to get away with these things because surely they have to go back for exams?!

book return day! its after exams!
Reply 83
We're getting crabs (think what you like)
And one of the boys is going to set up a zipwire- our theme is superheroes :smile:
Reply 84
Our theme is Armed Forces. We're wheeling in a load of old tyres and doing assault courses down the halls, generally marching around. There is a meeting to discuss finer details tomorrow but I won't be there :frown: (fyi its because I'm lazy, and I'm not going in to school for a 10 minute meeting :p:)
I'm not sure what we're doing this year (I'm in Year 13, our last day is next friday) but in the past -

People have moved the vending machine from the common room infront of the head of sixth form's office door.. while he was in there with the deputies having a meeting :P

My brother's year moved the common room chairs outside and took pictures of them all sat on walls and stuff, then put the chairs back with the pictures glued to the back.

People stole all the clocks from the school and hid them all above the ceiling tiles in an English classroom.. to my knowledge most are still there cos they had a clock auction and most of the teachers refused to buy their clocks back!

Last year they giftwrapped the Year 13 Head's Smartcar (pink fairy wrapping paper!) and tied a bow round it, it was immense.
Reply 86
Yay! Our muck-up day was amazing. We managed to have loads of fun without actually causing any harm/damage.
fran.ha
Yay! Our muck-up day was amazing. We managed to have loads of fun without actually causing any harm/damage.

what did you do?:smile:
Reply 88
alexsheppard11
what did you do?:smile:

Erm we all dressed up in military/army gear. We got there pretty early and stole all the soft chairs and tables from the staff room and made it into our 'barracks' with netting and camo stuff. We filled the Sixth Form office with balloons...

We also put around loads of silly pictures with quotes (like a picture of two guys from our year that said 'You think they look normal? They've got chlamydia!' and other silly things).

One of the easiest things we did for minimum effort with ultimate impact was fill the corridors with signs saying things like 'the end is nigh' and 'the Americans won't save you now' (on the history corridor). We also wrote 09:59 on loads of bits of paper and it quickly spread around the younger years that we were gonna do something really big and scary at 9.59 which petrified them all! But we did nothing (which petrified them even more...)

We went on marches around the corridors singing 'I don't know but I've been told' and doing the whole 'sound off 1 2 sound off 3 4 sound off 1 2 3 4'.

We held a few of the Year 12's hostage and fired water guns at the Year 11's (as it was their muck-up day too and they were crap!)

We used cable tape to make outlines of people on the floor like murder scenes. When students walked past we saluted them and stuff (which scared them as well).

The best bit was when we went onto the main corridor and laid down pretending to be dead. Then when all the students came out to go to their next lessons we laid in their way so they couldn't get past and then all got up and marched off at the same time.

Then we went to the pub... just got back and everyone is going out in army gear again tonight.

Haha

Spoiler

Reply 89
Put up a sign: "Year 7s URGENT meeting in the assembly hall at 12:30." Year 13 did this when I was in Year 8 and it was hilarious because they all turned up!
A couple of years ago, someone put up a sign outside the school saying it was for sale for £1.
Last year, the year 13s took all of the furniture out of the head of sixth form's office, literally all of it, and put it back exactly how it was... but right in the middle of the sixth form common room.
And then they put cress seeds all over his office's floor and watered them.
mushroomloves
in assembly during our deputy head's 'no muck up day' speech, people run in with huge helium balloons with rape alarms attached to them, and let the loose.

the ceiling is ridiculously high...haha...

That is a GENIUS idea!!!!:eek: Positive rep!
Reply 92
berryripple
A couple of years ago, someone put up a sign outside the school saying it was for sale for £1.
Last year, the year 13s took all of the furniture out of the head of sixth form's office, literally all of it, and put it back exactly how it was... but right in the middle of the sixth form common room.
And then they put cress seeds all over his office's floor and watered them.

that is the best ever!
Funny Face
that is the best ever!

Yep, it was really funny to just see the little stalks all over the floor when they had started to grow.
Reply 94
my years last day of school prank was crap as they came down hard due to the year before who released a load of crickets, cock roaches and all other kinds of disgusting insects around the school.

the only thing that remained in place was a cock someone drew on the windowed roof of the swimming pool in glow in the dark paint.
AnthonyShock
That is a GENIUS idea!!!!:eek: Positive rep!

hahaha thanks for the rep! :smile:
some of us wore spy outfits and walked around in long grey macs whispering "the haddock fly's at midnight" and " we are discovered - flee immediately" to weireded out year 7's and teachers.

My sisters year all dressed up as geeks!
Reply 97
Ok so one year at lunch, the song 'Vindaloo' came on in the canteen and these guys came in with England flags around their shoulders and threw vindaloo and popadoms at everyone during the chorus. Proper funny and it absolutely stank.
Reply 98
Release crickets into the dinner hall or something
Sounds pretty boring but when i was in year 9- the year 11's egged a couple of the teachers cars.

Latest

Trending

Trending