Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Go lobby your MP.

Or just go protest :woo:
Reply 21
emmers1990
Celebrity spotting

Has anyone actually managed that?
Do you have to wander round Knigtsbridge 24/7 to get any luck?))
Reply 22
Why don't we all meet up somewhere and put on a TSR performance?
QuantumTheory
Oh God, so awesome.
Actually, meeting a few of them in London in two weeks time, want to come?

Depends on how many "a few" is and who they are :tongue:

Made a back room thread? :holmes:
Reply 24
manDarinka

I saw Daniel Bedingfield in EAT on Kings Road.
manDarinka

You'd probably do better at Notting Hill, Primrose Hill or Camden, to be honest. :h:
Arghh you're one of the weekend crowd people. I already hate you. Just kidding lol. Pleeease just walk quickly, don't get in your way with your old-world paper Tube tickets and if you're going out on a night, stick to those ghastly commercial nightclubs in Leicester Sq. reserved for all the foul Essex boys and girls/foreigners/out of towners.

Have fun!
Reply 27
jsoh?
Go lobby your MP.

I'm amazed it took a whole page for someone to say "protest".
Reply 28
jsoh?
Go lobby your MP.

:eek: I was about to say!
Democracy
Depends on how many "a few" is and who they are :tongue:

Made a back room thread? :holmes:

Done :smile:
Reply 30
Emsybean
:eek: I was about to say!

Great minds think alike right? :p:
Reply 31
go to markets - borough market for food on saturdays, Portabella road (clothes antiques and stuff)

on sunday - spitalfileds (clothes some food) and columbia road flower market (flowers..). You can walk from one to the other up bricklane and see the bricklane sort of market thing too (good if you want a nicked bike and someones old watch)

an organised walk - I did a ghost walk from St Pauls on sunday night a few weeks ago and it was brilliant. http://www.walks.com/

any number of galleries

walk along the south bank with or without skateboard

hire rollerblades in hyde park for a few hours http://www.slickwillies.co.uk/ or go out on a row boat. In the summer swim in the lido with the ducks.

London zoo

look on the time out site for more ideas: http://www.timeout.com/london/
The Whitechapel Gallery has a great new exhibition on and it's free.

Highgate Cemetry is an amazing place to look around.

Parliament Hill on Hamstead Heath has some of the most amazing views of London I've seen.

You could go see a performance at the National Theatre or catch a weird movie at the BFI Cinema on the South Bank.

Get a river-boat from Embankment Pier to the O2 or Canary Wharf, the City Clipper ones are fast as heck.
Reply 33
jsoh?
Great minds think alike right? :p:

Indeed they do :yep:
I was meant to have been there today and tomorrow on a Politics trip, but couldn't afford it - quite glad now though. Having said that I've always wanted to have a walk down Oxford St and go to Harrods :s-smilie:
Reply 34
london my home town
theres waaaay to much to do here!
camdens really cool you can spend hours there with all their kooky things
regents park is so beautiful too, esp, the weather is set to look hot hot hot!! museums , gallery dude theres so much to do in london!
Reply 35
protest outside banks
Reply 36
Thnx for all the advice!
I really want to visit the Houses of Parliament, do I need to contact my MP ?)) Does anyone know if they are closed for Easter?

Also I am really interested to know you favourite secret places for all you londoners! I know everyone has one( like cafes, quiet corners etc)
I like the Peter Pan statue ( like in Winning London movie :smile:))
manDarinka
Thnx for all the advice!
I really want to visit the Houses of Parliament, do I need to contact my MP ?)) Does anyone know if they are closed for Easter?

Also I am really interested to know you favourite secret places for all you londoners! I know everyone has one( like cafes, quiet corners etc)
I like the Peter Pan statue ( like in Winning London movie :smile:))

There's a lovely beach to the Thames in Greenwhich, which I can give you directions to.
Or just being on the pier at 2 AM :love:
buy yourself time out magazine and check out the arts section

but to be honest, cross dress, go to a bar in shoreditch and in the ladies room screw the most obscene glam rocker youll find. take pictures, drink, hop outside for quick smokes and chats... and make sure you remember nothing of it the morning after =)
Reply 39
manDarinka

Well, this one time I spotted former X Factor winner Leon Jackson and some woman from an X Factor girl band.

Latest

Trending

Trending